General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Transcript of Jason talking about Yuzu on Ice Time

Not surprised at the bits about Yuzu. And to think, this is already an elite level athlete talking, compared to somebody like me who can't even stick a diet and procrastinates like a champ, Jason must have the kind of work ethic that would make me faint at even the thought of emulating. He seems to feel about Yuzu's focus and hard work the same way I'd feel about his. Amazing, our Overlord. 

(Also squeeeeeee Jason's 4S is coming along!)

11 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Nice compilation of Yuzu's most beautiful jumps!

Hide contents

I am so torn, I'm not ready for Worlds and also I cannot wait to see him again. His edge jumps are so wonderful, there's such little pre-rotation on them even with the mechanics of the jumps. His toe-pick is so light and quick on his toe jumps. I want to watch everything all over again now.

7 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Transcript of Jason talking about Yuzu on Ice Time

Meanwhile, me practicing ice skating:

"Ugh swing rolls are so boring, I don't want to practice them." "Backwards 1 ft glides are so uncomfortable, I'm going to quit after 1 minute" "Do I have to do these on ice one leg squat things?" "I don't understand how mohawks work. They must be fake." "Why do I have to learn two foot turns? What if I just skip them." "9 am is too early to wake up for ice skating, I'm going to go back to sleep." :13877886:

1 hour ago, shanshani said:

Meanwhile, me practicing ice skating:

"Ugh swing rolls are so boring, I don't want to practice them." "Backwards 1 ft glides are so uncomfortable, I'm going to quit after 1 minute" "Do I have to do these on ice one leg squat things?" "I don't understand how mohawks work. They must be fake." "Why do I have to learn two foot turns? What if I just skip them." "9 am is too early to wake up for ice skating, I'm going to go back to sleep." :13877886:

I feel you though. This is me while practicing ice skating:

"EVERYTHING HURTS I WANNA GO HOME!!" 

3 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

I am so torn, I'm not ready for Worlds and also I cannot wait to see him again. His edge jumps are so wonderful, there's such little pre-rotation on them even with the mechanics of the jumps. His toe-pick is so light and quick on his toe jumps. I want to watch everything all over again now.

Thank you whoever compiled these jumps in the video. Xxx

Number 7 where he continues his spread eagle to the jump as he exits it.  No words!!! :1497158260_5GOE:

So funny that the creater of this video lingers on his camel spins post-jump as if she/he just cannot leave it out. :agree2: