General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Wow, thank you! That's amazing indeed. How about an open air ice shelf GP next season to conquer Antarctica, too? :notamused:

Alternatively we can make a vetting process to make sure that every researcher/photographer/explorer/visitor to Antarctica is a Fanyu, hence 100% Fanyu penetration in Antarctica :muahaha:

6 minutes ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

Alternatively we can make a vetting process to make sure that every researcher/photographer/explorer/visitor to Antarctica is a Fanyu, hence 100% Fanyu penetration in Antarctica :muahaha:

I think, it would have a bigger impact to enfanyu a colony of 8.000 emperor penguins waddling synchronously to the rhythm of the Seimei taiko drums :dancingpooh:
That would ensure the support of all explorers and documentary directors automatically.

On 2/24/2019 at 10:37 PM, SuzyQ said:

It's nice we can welcome you to Japan, meoima :smiley-happy105:

What's your magic spell to get the ticket :smiley-shocked032:

Enjoy! and give all the power to Yuzu for us. 

With love from the one fell in the bloody ticket battle :13877886:

My friends brought more tickets than they needed. They were the lucky ones. 

2 hours ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

2 hours ago, Henni147 said:

I think, it would have a bigger impact to enfanyu a colony of 8.000 emperor penguins waddling synchronously to the rhythm of the Seimei taiko drums :dancingpooh:
That would ensure the support of all explorers and documentary directors automatically.

It's a long cold winter in Antarctica, and they may or may not get much Internet...we could try sending them souvenir DVDs of all Yuzu's performances to date. They'd be a captive audience, easy to brainwash...err, I mean,  convince.:pouty:

Btw, @Henni147: 'enfanyu'? LOL. Perfect word coinage. Well done! :coolio:

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

You're welcome. Just for the sake of completeness:

Reveal hidden contents

51I3H3a.png

And to put it in context, here it is used in a sentence:

"The fanyu first became enfanyued when Yuzuru Hanyu pulled a Hanyu* for the umpteenth time at WC2019."

* pulling a Hanyu = getting injured mid-season and being unable to train for weeks or months, then coming back after minimal training to win big or podium at a major competition. (see also: Pyeongchang Olympics, most of the 2014/15 and 2015/16 seasons.) Rapidly becoming Yuzu's most signature move, much to our chagrin.

16 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

You're welcome. Just for the sake of completeness:

Hide contents

51I3H3a.png

As a holder of a PhD in English and former teacher of university English literature, all I can say is Bravissimo!!! ('bravo' in Italian increased exponentially).