General Yuzuru Chat

hace 3 minutos , Murieleirum said:

This will keep me up all night. Oh, damn.

It is almost 1AM here and I am resisting the temptation to go and dig up the GS thread. 

But if tomorrow we are going to have some shocking news like two weeks ago, I have to sleep well in order to survive Friday :laughing:.

4 minutes ago, Floria said:

It is almost 1AM here and I am resisting the temptation to go and dig up the GS thread. 

But if tomorrow we are going to have some shocking news like two weeks ago, I have to sleep well in order to survive Friday :laughing:.

If it is a new FS and not another repeat (I hope that's the case) I don't think we'll know about it until the very last minute.

And since this kind of implies that it's not going to be Seimei 2.0 and I don't see Yuzu repeat any other FS I think our sleep patterns are safe for the time being!

Just now, liha said:

If it is a new FS and not another repeat (I hope that's the case) I don't think we'll know about it until the very last minute.

And since this kind of implies that it's not going to be Seimei 2.0 and I don't see Yuzu repeat any other FS I think our sleep patterns are safe for the time being!

Sweet summer child...

I'm late here at work because of this, I need to get home and work on school work nap first

I haven't checked out the music thread here because I feel like it'd be a black hole and I'd never come out, but I DID say I wanted him to bring the drama. If it's actually Carmina Burana... I guess that's the closest to Omnis Lacrima I'm gotta get.  But that's why I like Omnis. Dramatic like Burana, but not the same and certainly not overused (more like never used and probably never will be :laughing:) and it's a perfect length for a free skate. No need to shave down an hour or so of material! 

hace 1 minuto , liha said:

Actually I think we are at the same point as before, it can be Seimei 2.0 still. And he did Seimei at shows, so possibilities are infinite. 

Good night:big-bed-smiley: 

32 minutes ago, Floria said:

:eeking:  someone mentioned Carmina Burana  on GS. Please NO! I'll accept anything else except NDP 2.0.

I did. I am terribly sorry, and I repent deeply if putting it out into the Universe causes it to happen. But really it was Brian's suggestion. Just saying.

On 6/8/2017 at 11:37 PM, obscurite said:

Has anyone seen this? 

https://child-of-irony.tumblr.com/post/161593508817/somebody-just-tweeted-about-it-so-i-dont-have-to

:smiley-scared007: I don't know how reliable this is, but she does seem to train at TCC? Haven't been on GS in a while, but I might just go back and pore over the threads...... 

It says so much yet so little  Judging by the language she used, its likely not Seimei 2.0?

Looks like I'll miss the excitement this weekend.