General Yuzuru Chat

13 hours ago, LadyLou said:

where has everyone gone? :th_tumbleweed:

has the drought deprived satellites of the strenght of typing on keyboard? I see it has already produces fever dreams about Yuzu wilding in Vegas. And we're back to the eternal question: "is he even real?" :unsure:

ETA: oh nice there is someone still able to type and link vids :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

I've just rewatched on a whim Chopin Ballade from GPF14, NHK15, GPF15 and finally OWG18:tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:

After the first set of spins of GPF14 I got teary eyed because it was so freaking beautiful, so utterly beautiful, and I had missed Yuzuru's skating so much and suddenly having all that beauty in front of me just made me emotional jeez I'm talking as if I haven't watched that very program only  few days ago, what's wrong with me? :facepalm: I bet I've also said exactly the same when I posted about that here:tumblr_inline_n2pjcykAXc1qdlkyg:

and then watching the GPF15 Ballade, after he lands 3A I went WHOA:tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid::worship::yes2:  and...heck it's not like I didn't know that the jump was landed, I have rewatched that program and that 3A countless times, but I still went WHOA and it really felt like watching live, that amazing ---and also a bit scary-- feeling of exhilaration and disbelief of when you have watched something impossible happen right under your eyes and you laugh because that feeling is overhelming and your brain just needs a few moments to catch up with what you have seen

OWG Ballade was so...great, the sound of his blades just perfect, everything just so unbelievable and it feels impossible that I really got to watch that under my very eyes almost an year ago...but I did (and i have proof in the OWG thread LOL) and it's amazing to think that I have somehow been part of that, breathing and shaking and screaming with people I haven't ever met, from all around the word, as history unfolded.

Then I thought: "gotta rewatch COR Otonal too". And while watching I was.. "hey I'm not crying weird maybe I love Ballade more after all maybe it's because it was still only the 3rd time he skat---" and then stsq started and...yeah, it hit me full force:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

all these ramblings to say: yes, Yuzuru IS REAL, thankfully, and I miss him so much :cri:

Drought in a spiritual level,  brain cells atrophy.

but yes, we need have some typing activities as physical and mental preparation for the Words in approximate 40 days.

I rewatched H&L few days ago, cried a little bit, and truly miss my Sakura fairy.

1 hour ago, Anzi said:

Drought in a spiritual level,  brain cells atrophy.

but yes, we need have some typing activities as physical and mental preparation for the Words in approximate 40 days.

I rewatched H&L few days ago, cried a little bit, and truly miss my Sakura fairy.

what aboutr a streaming party

ETA slightly off topic but guys, did any of you see that we will soon get the mou chotto emoji for our phones :P?

"Juliet, don’t die. If Romeo dies, I die."

Logic 100%

Also does anyone know the name of these two commentators (french speaking SUB and no it's not Monfort and Candeloro) ?

Actually, they are pretty funny because, at first, one of the man seems quite skeptical on the capacity of Yuzuru Hanyu to break another WR (it was just after his first WR at Skate America 2012).... But then at the end, he's totally convince, can't believe what he just saw, saying ''This is the 2014 Olympic champion" and "he's landing on the ice like a feather" :tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp:(ah ah if only he'd known the meaning of 羽). This cannot be more accurate !

14 minutes ago, PoohCannelle said:

Logic 100%

Also does anyone know the name of these two commentators (french speaking SUB and no it's not Monfort and Candeloro) ?

Actually, they are pretty funny because, at first, one of the man seems quite skeptical on the capacity of Yuzuru Hanyu to break another WR (it was just after his first WR at Skate America 2012).... But then at the end, he's totally convince, can't believe what he just saw, saying ''This is the 2014 Olympic champion" and "he's landing on the ice like a feather" :tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp:(ah ah if only he'd known the meaning of 羽). This cannot be more accurate !

:love:i love it when people appreciate Yuzu back before it was cool 

9 hours ago, PoohCannelle said:

Logic 100%

One of the commentator is Alban Préaubert, former french figure skater and French Eurosport commentator for these last 6 or 7 years I think ?

I don't know the name of the other one, but he used to comment very often for french Eurosport, too.

Alban is in fact one of the two infamous commentators (with Nathalie Péchalat) who were super unfair with Yuzuru during the grand prix series. Which is really a shame, because his comments are usually pretty good. But these last years he's been pretty harsh with Yuzu (and Javi, too, tbh), loving more the youger generation - I guess he's one of those guys who don't like when it's always the same ones on the top.

Happy to hear comments from the time when he still loved him :)

(He also looooved H&L Helsinki 2017, to be fair)

1 hour ago, Altie said:

One of the commentator is Alban Préaubert, former french figure skater and French Eurosport commentator for these last 6 or 7 years I think ?

I don't know the name of the other one, but he used to comment very often for french Eurosport, too.

Alban is in fact one of the two infamous commentators (with Nathalie Péchalat) who were super unfair with Yuzuru during the grand prix series. Which is really a shame, because his comments are usually pretty good. But these last years he's been pretty harsh with Yuzu (and Javi, too, tbh), loving more the youger generation - I guess he's one of those guys who don't like when it's always the same ones on the top.

Happy to hear comments from the time when he still loved him :)

(He also looooved H&L Helsinki 2017, to be fair)

Thank you !

I still don't know much about figure skating, so sorry for not recognizing Alban Préaubert' voice.

I realised they were some conversation about him earlier (page 4248 in the General Chat & GP Rostelecom Cup Men SP page 73 the ego problem lol). I didn't dig enough !