General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, Anzi said:

I just found a 4K fancam Otonal in Ros Cup on YouTube 

IT IS SO CLEAR!!!! And his sparking costume just like a shining star 

Can you post the link to the video? I just love the way the light bounces off the crystals in that costume when he moves. He totally steals the scene from all the other skaters on the ice in the warmup.

12 hours ago, Sabrina said:

Yuzu is nominated for Male athlet of the Year

Submitted my vote. Hope he wins!

20 hours ago, Ashley2162018 said:

Knowing about Yuzu's statement of how important Worlds is, makes me sad I couldn't get tickets.

Oh well, maybe the timing is just not right yet.

I hope he is having a grand time training with Javi again.

As early as now I want to ask, is it easier to get it in Canada? The next one will be in Montreal right?

Add yourself to the Skate Canada mailing list: http://sc.informz.ca/SC/profile.asp?fid=841

They will email you with info about ticket sales including presales when they're ready to sell tickets. Grand Prix Final tickets were sold through ticketmaster, so maybe it will be the same for Worlds.

5 hours ago, Fay said:

Has to be watched with headphones, as Yuzu tweaked the music and it can be heard with them on. 

He never stops trying to improve things, does he now? 

I’m always impressed by his ability to edit his own music with precision to adjust to milliseconds to account for his choreo. Also adding his own style like his Breath in SEIMEI pretty genius.

:img_21:  Otonol Helsinki, but :img_20::img_20::img_20: CoR

9 hours ago, Anzi said:

I just found a 4K fancam Otonal in Ros Cup on YouTube 

IT IS SO CLEAR!!!! And his sparking costume just like a shining star 

5 hours ago, IceWings said:

Can you post the link to the video? I just love the way the light bounces off the crystals in that costume when he moves. He totally steals the scene from all the other skaters on the ice in the warmup.

Not sure if Anzi was referring to this one but this is my fave :)

6 hours ago, Fay said:

Has to be watched with headphones, as Yuzu tweaked the music and it can be heard with them on. 

This is what elevates Yuzu above everyone else for me. That brief moment of "I don't care about winning" so he put all 3 jumps in the first half because he liked the aesthetic - normally you'd think he'd just change the layout and not front-load so he can do the last jump in the bonus because of the renewed kuyashii... instead he tweaked the music and added more transitions in and out of his jumps so that all 3 jumps are still front loaded (as per his aesthetics) but now the last jumping pass is in the second half. This means he has less time to do his spins / step sequence and yet he added more transitions to his spins entries/exits and sped up his step sequence. :68556365:

7 minutes ago, SuperMin said:

I’m always impressed by his ability to edit his own music with precision to adjust to milliseconds to account for his choreo. Also adding his own style like his Breath in SEIMEI pretty genius.

:img_21:  Otonol Helsinki, but :img_20::img_20::img_20: CoR

My son studied dance and choreography at university.  He always edited his own music it gave him more control over the timing of the movements he wanted to do.  Mmmmm someone else we know also about control.... 

:hihi:  Who.... me???? 

Hope the timing for your performances  at Worlds is going along nicely Yuzu. :tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxxtJ1qz4rgp:

6 hours ago, Fay said:

Soft squishy place in my heart for Helsinki but COR performance is something else.  Love these side by side videos.  So you can really see changes and adjustments.  :thanks:

29 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Not sure if Anzi was referring to this one but this is my fave :)

This is the first time I've seen a camera go anywhere near the ultra twinkliness of his costumes.  Beautiful. Xxx