General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Sabrina said:

I guess that he can not get any younger !

I would like to know if anybody knows where I should be on the lookout for GPF Turin tickets ? I have a room and a flight but I do not know where I should look for tickets and I do not want to miss it when the tickets are sold!

Wouldn't it be on the Italian FS federation's site? Or direct from the venue? 

2 hours ago, Fay said:

I’m afraid you can’t escape dealing with Japanese ladies if that person is anywhere among the organisers...

Oh noes! But she also knows I am a big Yuzuru fan... oh well, if it comes to that, I will accept to work with Japanese ladies. But I will absolutely take time off during Men's short and Free, idgaf.

10 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Yuzu's still the youngest and the gender...:D

Dd80NCi.png

Who are the guys on either end? I recognize Jason Brown (so much better looking with the new haircut), and Yuzu and Javi are, well, they're Yuzu and Javi, but the two others? I'm sure someone here knows.

2 minutes ago, KitSileya said:

Who are the guys on either end? I recognize Jason Brown (so much better looking with the new haircut), and Yuzu and Javi are, well, they're Yuzu and Javi, but the two others? I'm sure someone here knows.

The tall one on the right is Joseph Phan. I don’t know the one on the left. 

1 minute ago, KitSileya said:

Shingo Nishiyama (he's been at TCC for about a year or so, I just heard he's going to try both singles and ice dance), and Joseph Phan on far right.

4 minutes ago, yuzuonice said:

Shingo Nishiyama (he's been at TCC for about a year or so, I just heard he's going to try both singles and ice dance), and Joseph Phan on far right.

Joseph is tagged so that's definite but I don't think the boy on the far left is Shingo Nishiyama...

Shingo's Instagram photo from before...

Spoiler

23 minutes ago, Fay said:

Nah, he hasn’t got the reputation for being Dorian Grey so far! 

Of course he isn't, I was joking :D

Actually though, he's living proof that one's way of life (in his case, a genuinely good one), does ultimately reflect on someone's face, which is the moral of that story :)