General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, Louitunes said:

Just noticed my rank is now "Pooh by the Boards".  Can't stop laughing.  To anyone other than a Yuzu fan that sentence.... :oops:

LOL, just tried to share this with non-Yuzu fans... I got :judgmental:...i was the only one laughing.  Pretty darn funny. :iagree:

2 hours ago, MeowZu said:

Here is a distracted Yuzu hahahahahaha I suddenly remember what Machida said about him lol

Scientific thinking: why there was a fly sneaking into the rink and went around Yuzu? 

Is that fly sort of spy alien try to distract Yuzu?

:gla:

I remember the boots that were auctioned for charity and that Samantha Thavasa won and displayed and what great condition they were in. We all assumed they were probably new and he hadn't worn them much, if at all, but what if... :knc_yuzu1: (no, just kidding lol)

To be fair to some of the other skaters, they might also still be growing, so changing boots might be necessary. I'm not entirely sure when feet stop growing, but I know even in my 30s sometimes one size is comfortable for a long time, and then it's not anymore and I have to switch to one size bigger or smaller. So I think feet are more iffy like that (though the margin for error between sizes is also probably smaller when it comes to skating boots).

23 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

The fan art is here.

How is it that I can hear Yuzu's voice :59227c768286a__s:

5 hours ago, MeowZu said:

Here is a distracted Yuzu hahahahahaha I suddenly remember what Machida said about him lol

Hahaha. this is too cute. Are we sure it's a fly and not a bee? 

7 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

New lotte clear files will be on sale from 01/09 and 01/15 in Family Mart stores

His smile is too much to handle:59227c768286a__s:

6 hours ago, MeowZu said:

More evidence he actually is a cat

9 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

New lotte clear files will be on sale from 01/09 and 01/15 in Family Mart stores

There's a Family Mart right across the street from my dorm! Is this going to be at every Family Mart? I might ask staff tomorrow 

OT but I just came back from Sendai today and had an amazing time! If it wasn't for Yuzu I wouldn't have even thought to visit Tohoku. So glad I did!