General Yuzuru Chat

I just wanted to say happy new year to you guys. :D I don't really talk much, but I love being around here, and one of the highlights of my year was getting to hang out with some of you at ACI. Of course, Yuzuru in general is always a highlight, and I love that his fans have made this place such a welcoming, kind, thoughtful and interesting place to be. ♥

Looking forward to a new year and injury-free Yuzuru~ /o/

:68271401: HAPPY 🌈 HAPPY :8430721: NEW YEAR 💮🌸 EVERYONE!!! :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

I'm so thankful for being part of this wonderful community :tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw: It's been another amazing year with you guys 🌟 Wish us all a 2019 full of good cheer and happiness :67638860:  And that all our wishes of good health and happiness for YUZU in turn be fulfilled this year and always 💗🌈

YUZU GANBAAA!!!🥇Wish you achieve all your dreams and goals forever!! 🍀

9vV0oWHl.jpg

5 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

This is pretty wonderful. 

For me, this costume is so REGAL. It just creates moments.  I think it was so fitting for the return of the 2 time OGM winner.

And on closer inspection, of course—gold feathers.

15 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Reporting from CSI fanyu division :gla:

I saw someone's tweet about the hotel room that they've interviewed Yuzu being a suite room in Sendai Royal Park Hotel. So I've checked up on it then...it matches with an executive suite of the room layout, sofa, cushions, table, the painting on the wall, and the door.

https://www.srph.co.jp/stay/floor/garden/index.html?page=suite

0zgaETP.png

nvj0zUj.png

This was filmed in Sendai + his visit to school with two gold medals, I am sure the interview was not filmed within this season but more like before the season started, July or something. He's done P&G CM with Matsuoka san in summer and his hair length (fringe/bang) looks very similar to the ones in that CM.  The narration was added after the interview when they're editing to make the whole thing into the program so mentioning of his current injury and his hope for the next year is appropriate. The word 来年 means next year but the year 2019 includes both the current fs season and the next, you could say for either...

we know the exact date it was filmed ;) :

and, as you said, his message was added in later and is current.

On 12/31/2018 at 8:49 AM, KatjaThera said:

I remember watching his Time of Awakening DVD

that's the first time I hear of such thing as a Yuzu documentary DVD existing :surprised: 

I suppose it was limited edition and isn't available anymore? And it's only in Japanese? :waffle:

I'd love to hear more about the contents, if you don't mind sharing, or if you know if there's a summary or a translation of it available somewhere?

EDIT:

Spoiler

Oh, and of course! Happy New Year! :kitty::7562096:

32 minutes ago, yuzuonice said:

we know the exact date it was filmed ;) :

and, as you said, his message was added in later and is current.

that's the first time I hear of such thing as a Yuzu documentary DVD existing :surprised: 

I suppose it was limited edition and isn't available anymore? And it's only in Japanese? :waffle:

I'd love to hear more about the contents, if you don't mind sharing, or if you know if there's a summary or a translation of it available somewhere?

EDIT:

Hide contents

Oh, and of course! Happy New Year! :kitty::7562096:

The dvd/Blu-ray is still available for the documentary, but the limited edition copy with the additional booklet I think is out of print. You can easily find it on amazon.co.jp, CD Japan, and other sites. Those will ship it worldwide. 

Dont worry too mich about it being in Japanese, the menu is largely Japanese and English and has a lot of performances so you don’t need to understand much to enjoy it. There’s no narrator and is mostly put together using Yuzu’s voice and words over the years, so it’s a bit different than your typical documentary.