General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, SuperMin said:

Boyang Nats FS:  jumps were all clean

i think he did 3quads, 2triple axels, , 2triples

TES 110, PCS 94 

my guess is super high GOEs, PCS lol.

but I really do like his personality,  him over some others ... besides Yuzu of course

If Boyang was able to go clean, that's all that matters. He hasn't skated clean in a long time.

3 hours ago, VyVy99 said:

This. I'm not a technical expert but after watching Otonal I do some feeling that his revilutions during 3A is getting more aggressive and fast. He seems to have toned down the height to cope with this. 

In the distance, I smell a kuyashii :devilYuzu:

But honestly though if anyone is gonna break his record I'd prefer Boyang, and I think he would too. Who could forget that smirk he did the last time it happened. Boi's gonna be on fire. But I hope it's a worthy performance though. Has anyone watched Boyang's record skate?

Officially, no he didn't break the record - nationals don't count (for obvious reasons, many nationals - US and Canadian among them - overscore as a matter of course from what I've heard) but I'm glad for Boyang because he's been having a rough time and still gets erased by the Nathan-Shoma narrative.

Europeans or 4cc are a different matter and I do expect the FS at least to go (though I expected that at the GPF too... and look what happened)

But yes, the kuyashii heading into Worlds....:hachimaki:

6 hours ago, Anzi said:

Am I the only one think the below one makes Yuzu's face kinda unfamiliar?

Anyway, that is the new custom in RED omg!!!!I WANT THEM SO BADLY!!!

Not sure if it's a new version or simply photoshopped red but either way it is stunning...

17 minutes ago, Victoria said:

Lol yuzu's legendary troll practice 

In the second part of the original whole vid, even the announcers were like “ huh?  Wait... what?” (0:14)

They were ready to commentate the whole practice with Machida.  Obviously TrollZu has other plans. :muahaha:

1 hour ago, Fay said:

Let’s remember the most important event of the year now...

Thanks for posting this, I'll watch my fav 2018 Yuzu videos tomorrow and this will be one of them. <3 It's so well edited and it shows the precious moments of PyeongChang perfectly, his willpower, determination, focus, beauty, elegance, his smiles and tears, everything. :sadPooh:

3 minutes ago, Fay said:

Ok, the results of 2018 are four wins in four competitions. Four clean and won SPs, two FP wins... well done, Yuzu! 

I was thinking about this today as well. 4 golds including his second Olympic gold medal :cri:

Congratulations, Yuzu!