General Yuzuru Chat

46 minutes ago, Tee said:

I forgot about the invalidated spin in ACi . His kuyashii really came out after that bc the sit spin before his stsq in Otonal is :tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw:

Hide contents

tumblr_piafohrQP81wpyzfxo1_540.gif

[cr]

I could only imagine the possibility that he asks advice of spin techniques from ladies such as Satoko, on how to perform a layback beautifully. But it seems unlikely since he is already an "old-man" skater lol ( quote from BOser )

53 minutes ago, Anzi said:

I could only imagine the possibility that he asks advice of spin techniques from ladies such as Satoko, on how to perform a layback beautifully. But it seems unlikely since he is already an "old-man" skater lol ( quote from BOser )

Most men who tried biellmann spin, dropped it when they were... 20-21? I think? That Zuzu could still do this in his late 23 (TV24) was quite a miracle.

6 hours ago, glilikoi said:

I miss it too, I felt really bad for Yuzu when he said he'd been practicing the Bielman for CoR specifically and then wasn't able to do it :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw: let's hope it will return at some point! I think it's good that Yuzu isn't doing it so often though, because when you get older it gets naturally more tough for your back. 

//edit: I think he definitely did do it in PC Notte Stellata, but I'm not sure about 24hr TV. 

:sadPooh:

3 hours ago, SuperMin said:

I can see Yuzu doing a detailed analysis like this with all his skates.

” Where can I get more PCS?  Judges don’t like the twizzle entry to 3A, fine, give them back-counter!” :gla:

noooooooooooooo now I miss twizzle sandwich again:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: those evil judges!!! and still they didn't give him a teeny-tiny +5 for that huge counter 3A :curse:

nooooooooooooooo now I've remembered the twizzle entry into spin and I miss that too:sadPooh: :sigh: Yuzu heal well, I'll gladly accept to sacrifice all the twizzle sandwiches just to see you skate again with a smile on your face:tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

Ok, these are definitely emo hours for me maybe 'cause yesterday I've also rewatched the holy trilogy Requiem-Swan-HYK, sorry for the not productive post:tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp:

1 hour ago, Paskud said:

Most men who tried biellmann spin, dropped it when they were... 20-21? I think? That Zuzu could still do this in his late 23 (TV24) was quite a miracle.

I think Plushenko dropped it at 23, tho I'm not sure why I believe so whops :1:(or maybe 22? I feel he was older than 21, idk why I feel so adamant about this tho:laughing:)

6 hours ago, Bilge said:

Does gold even has a smell? but its Yuzuru Hanyu with 2 OGM so i believe, i bet it smells like success

has this tweet been shared?:68271262: Please read the whole thread, many interesting info on metals and specifically OWG medals! :67638860: :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

18 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

noooooooooooooo now I miss twizzle sandwich again:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: those evil judges!!! and still they didn't give him a teeny-tiny +5 for that huge counter 3A :curse:

He dropped twizzle entry because Nessie already messed his 3a so he came back to "only" counter.  I'm sure he will play with transitions again when he will stabilize 4a. :20111123175531c17:

On 12/29/2018 at 4:47 AM, ralucutzagy said:

14 hours ago, Bilge said:

Does gold even has a smell? but its Yuzuru Hanyu with 2 OGM so i believe, i bet it smells like success

8 hours ago, LadyLou said:

has this tweet been shared?:68271262: Please read the whole thread, many interesting info on metals and specifically OWG medals! :67638860: :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Sorry for being a (gold) party pooper but Yuzu didn't say smells more gold on the PC medal. He said 「平昌の方が金属臭いかな」this means he thinks PC (medal) has more metallic smell. Now 金 is gold but 金属 is all metals and often means iron/steel in general. So if Yuzu wanted to specify the smell of gold, he'd said something like 「金(kin)の臭い」 But as the tweet on @LadyLou's post, gold does not have smell so whatever Yuzu was smelling, that is not gold smell:68468287:

1 hour ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Sorry for being a (gold) party pooper but Yuzu didn't say smells more gold on the PC medal. He said 「平昌の方が金属臭いかな」this means he thinks PC (medal) has more metallic smell. Now 金 is gold but 金属 is all metals and often means iron/steel in general. So if Yuzu wanted to specify the smell of gold, he'd said something like 「金(kin)の臭い」 But as the tweet on @LadyLou's post, gold does not have smell so whatever Yuzu was smelling, that is not gold smell:68468287:

In that moment, Yuzu attempted to build certain connection with the gold medals in his hands and chanted internally: gold medals, gold medals, tell me who is the most badass figure skater in the world?

PC and Sochi medals: Did you just smell me?!!!!! Put me down!!!! (The plot is from Hannibal TV drama)

2 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

The most amusing thing about this is that he has so many gold medals that he can accurately detect gold content by just smelling them...