General Yuzuru Chat

Hace 10 horas, yuzuangel said:

yeah but it wont be the same 💔💔💔it might be harder to see him and shows are fun but i'll miss murderface competitive yuzu 💔💔💔the adrenaline of watching him compete and and the happiness of seeing him on top of podiums 💔💔💔sigh

pls find a way to stay healthy bc i know you won't want to retire either as long as you're healthy 💔

my heart hurtz

:10742289: oh dear, he said he is not yet r*! He will come back!!! 

Hace 9 horas, SparkleSalad said:

I'm just so grateful for that tiny bit of footage of him on ice from that oblivious TCC guest. If we'd gotten this Olympic recovery timeline without knowing he was already able to skate again we'd be losing our minds.

Me too!!!! :13877886:I miss him so much!!! 

I think I’m ready for another streaming party!!!! :joy:

5 hours ago, 4Nessie said:

Huh! My PC is all shaking seeing this. :rofl:

Oh Yuzu... You will need that little thing later to edit your music, be kind to it. :1:

I was also a bit surprised with his laptop handling.. but just as an aside, he might well have more than 1 laptop? (I mean we know how many earphones he has and it's not like he couldn't afford it). An 11-inch Macbook Air is really bad for editing music or video (I know because I have one), I would be 0% surprised if he had a Macbook Pro or something else for doing that stuff and the Air for schoolwork etc. Not that it justifies throwing it around like that but still :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: I like to think he has some backup.

//I know this is pretty much completely OT, the drought is getting to me.. sorry! 

7 minutes ago, Ashley2162018 said:

Guys Yuzu's latest beillman was in 2017 h&l finland right?

I just kinda miss it.:notamused:

I miss it too, I felt really bad for Yuzu when he said he'd been practicing the Bielman for CoR specifically and then wasn't able to do it :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw: let's hope it will return at some point! I think it's good that Yuzu isn't doing it so often though, because when you get older it gets naturally more tough for your back. 

//edit: I think he definitely did do it in PC Notte Stellata, but I'm not sure about 24hr TV. 

14 часов назад, yuzuangel сказал:

:tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw::tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow::smiley-sad021:

missing yuzu rn can someone reassure me that there's a chance he might possibly stay for at least one more year or two or three ......................................

i'm not ready to let him go anytime soon :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

1 or 2 or 3 more... there will never be enough of Yuzu :13877886:But finally there will be a good reason to visit ice show in Japan :68468287: *or maybe some Europeans shows, plz, Zuzu*

13 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

yeah but it wont be the same 💔💔💔it might be harder to see him and shows are fun but i'll miss murderface competitive yuzu 💔💔💔the adrenaline of watching him compete and and the happiness of seeing him on top of podiums 💔💔💔sigh

pls find a way to stay healthy bc i know you won't want to retire either as long as you're healthy 💔

my heart hurtz

2 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

:10742289: oh dear, he said he is not yet r*! He will come back!!! 

Me too!!!! :13877886:I miss him so much!!! 

I think I’m ready for another streaming party!!!! :joy:

Ditto! :hugs::grouphug: 

2 hours ago, glilikoi said:

I miss it too, I felt really bad for Yuzu when he said he'd been practicing the Bielman for CoR specifically and then wasn't able to do it :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw: let's hope it will return at some point! I think it's good that Yuzu isn't doing it so often though, because when you get older it gets naturally more tough for your back. 

//edit: I think he definitely did do it in PC Notte Stellata, but I'm not sure about 24hr TV. 

He would do that in Origin!

26 minutes ago, SuperMin said:

I can see Yuzu doing a detailed analysis like this with all his skates.

” Where can I get more PCS?  Judges don’t like the twinkle entry to 3A, fine, give them back-counter!” :gla:

I forgot about the invalidated spin in ACi . His kuyashii really came out after that bc the sit spin before his stsq in Otonal is :tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw:

Spoiler

tumblr_piafohrQP81wpyzfxo1_540.gif

[cr]