General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, SuperMin said:

LOL the 2 OGM over fireplace:9:

As for FaOI, super happy for Sendai!!!  

Also, I would be fine with him skating without the big jumps like he did in Continues.  HYK had only limited jumps (no triple axel or quad) and I loved it.  

I mean geez, I watch this practice video (too many times to count) ...

Finally, can’t wait for Origin costume article to be translated.  I’m sure a Fanyu is on it now?:snonegai:

With his jacket blowing backward in the last part of this video he almost looks like a caped superhero preparing to launch himself.  Couldn't be more fitting!

21 hours ago, SuperMin said:

LOL the 2 OGM over fireplace:9:

As for FaOI, super happy for Sendai!!!  

Also, I would be fine with him skating without the big jumps like he did in Continues.  HYK had only limited jumps (no triple axel or quad) and I loved it.  

I mean geez, I watch this practice video (too many times to count) ...

Finally, can’t wait for Origin costume article to be translated.  I’m sure a Fanyu is on it now?:snonegai:

Every time I watch this video, it makes me want to do the exact same thing, because it looks like skating that way would feel really good - all glidey and flowy and fun. And since it's just edge exercises, it raises my hopes because in theory it's the only part of his skating I could possibly learn to do...

Just few more days and this amazing 2018 roller coaster is finishing its course but no I'm not getting off just yet 'cos it is continuing into 2019!! :animal0019:

Thank you Yuzu for being who you are and never cease to progress towards your ideal and beyond.

Like this video, your "work in progress "is already an art form. We all know how lucky we are to have found you in this world:tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw:

23 minutes ago, SuperMin said:

Brian-I couldn’t agree with you more.:img_21:

I remember once Yuzu had a conversation with Kenji in interview, in which he said he barely has time to relax and has been busy all the time. Back then he was only 21 yr old. And Kenji told him, "don't limit your life to skating only, you need to learn how to open your mind and enjoy life. That would eventually be helpful to your skating " kinda words.

Now, though pressure is still there, I think he is able to live a life that he focuses on skating while slowing down and having more time to sense the world around him.

I wish him a colorful life.

1 hour ago, SuperMin said:

Speaking of Javi, since he’s going to TCC to train for Euros, Yuzu and Javi reunion?  Would love to see some of that training footage.

I’m hoping some ig pics will pop up with them. Maybe the exact moment when Yuzu jump on Javi when he walks in the door but I will take anything :hihi: