General Yuzuru Chat

I know I'm late, but ...
Merry Christmas Yuzu !! Merry Christmas Planet Hanyu !!
I desire much light and peace for all and may the Divine Creator materialize all your desires.
Dear Yuzuru, I wish for you the total restoration of your health and a steel coating for your body. That you can enjoy your skating with great joy and without injuries. This is my greatest wish.
I LOVE PLANET HANYU. THANK YOU FOR BEING A GIFT FROM THE DIVINE CREATOR IN MY LIFE. I was able to overcome many difficulties thanks to your existence.   THANKS! Our banner is BEAUTIFUL !!.   .:tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw::snpeace:

9 hours ago, micaelis said:

To all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  I add also a Thank You to this forum and especially to those who manage it.  With always new Yuzu fans signing up and with all those threads to manage it can't be easy.  So a special thank you there.  As for Yuzu, I wish it were Christmas every day for him and in his stocking he'd find an infinite supply of uninjured ankles ready to be popped in whenever things go amiss.

I know what you mean but I momentarily shifted to Halloween thinking of a stocking filled with prosthetic ankles.

It's funny to me though... i have a weird sense of humor :LOL:

I also need infinite supply of heart. It got worn out quickly every time I see open practice and warm up.... :facepalm:

~BackToCountingDownToMarch2019

6 minutes ago, Ashley2162018 said:

This is nice.

Yuzu could go like

:hihi:

After seeing this

Do you think he doesn't know about this? He probably can go even further: 13 elements he needs to do in FP, 14 earphones he brings in every comp, 15 - age when he become world junior champion, 16 WRs, 17 - moving to Canada...

11 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Do you think he doesn't know about this? He probably can go even further: 13 elements he needs to do in FP, 14 earphones he brings in every comp, 15 - age when he become world junior champion, 16 WRs, 17 - moving to Canada...

when counting to 100, I guess that would be the number of his Pooh-San.

:POOH: