General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, ralucutzagy said:

I guess he is, but they choose to sent Kazuki. Yuzu doesn't go to 4CC usually anyway ...and Kazuki deserves a chance as well.

Yes, I agree...Kazuki did really well in JNats and I am glad he can go 4CC....

But I really want to see he and Yuzu together!

3 minutes ago, Anzi said:

Question: Does that mean Yuzu is not eligible to compete in 4CC?  Yes.

But WHY?!

Oh, he's perfectly eligible, he's just not going to. It could be he was offered it and he refused. It didn't really make that much sense to do it, IMO (traveling to California, time and temperature changes, potential for re-injury and as Olys last year proved, keeping everyone guessing about his condition is the better strategy). Though it does suck for fans in the US hoping to see him there. Btw, OT, but it seems Daisuke was offered a Worlds spot and he declined. Yuzu could have done the same for 4CC. It's not his priority.

2 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Oh, he's perfectly eligible, he's just not going to. It could be he was offered it and he refused. It didn't really make that much sense to do it, IMO (traveling to California, time and temperature changes, potential for re-injury and as Olys last year proved, keeping everyone guessing about his condition is the better strategy). Though it does suck for fans in the US hoping to see him there. Btw, OT, but it seems Daisuke was offered a Worlds spot and he declined. Yuzu could have done the same for 4CC. It's not his priority.

Thanks a lot! That makes sense. 

I just thought he is gonna to break the 4CC silver curse 😂

13 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I guess he is, but they choose to send Kazuki. Yuzu doesn't go to 4CC usually anyway ...and Kazuki deserves a chance as well.

Kazuki has been working so hard I'm glad he gets a chance for further recognition!

3 months has never sounded longer :13877886::13877886: No news is good news right?

36 minutes ago, sophiang said:

Our boy, finally got announce...:acceptable:

I will have to book a leave around the worlds then. Though I can't go physically, I will be mentally and emotionally "all in" for Yuzu! 

Bet big and win big!!! (do they have a betting for figure skating results...I'm joking!)