General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, Anzi said:

Haha no, this is his three-day diet which include the meals for both breakfast and dinner. Don't you think his diet is really health uwu...

Comparing with Shoma's diet, Yuzu eats like a vegetarian lol.

What’s Shoma’s diet? 

16 minutes ago, Anzi said:

Haha no, this is his three-day diet which include the meals for both breakfast and dinner. Don't you think his diet is really health uwu...

Comparing with Shoma's diet, Yuzu eats like a vegetarian lol.

I think these are his competition meals...the dates above each menu correspond to Helsinki and Cup of Russia. 

6 minutes ago, SuperMin said:

What’s Shoma’s diet? 

I saw on tweet that he eats a lot meat per meal  😂

Also in my personal impression, it seems Yuzu doesn't like eat. I mean he might eat primarily for getting energy and practice but not for appetite.

7 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I think these are his competition meals...the dates above each menu correspond to Helsinki and Cup of Russia. 

Yes they are! And the King's competition meals are quite simple. I guess his digest system is not suit for eating a lot in one meal but rather separated into multiple meals so he won't get too full to practice while still can get enough energy

Just now, Anzi said:

Yes they are! And the King's competition meals are quite simple

I recall reading an interview of his where he mentioned that right before he competes, the adrenaline and nerves affect his stomach and cause him digestive troubles, so he's probably learned over time to eat lightly and simply for competition days.

8 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I recall reading an interview of his where he mentioned that right before he competes, the adrenaline and nerves affect his stomach and cause him digestive troubles, so he's probably learned over time to eat lightly and simply for competition days.

Yes that is so true. I have similar experience...when I go through tense study, my body cannot hold too much energy and the meat is both unnecessary and hard for my stomach to digest...

so I just trun to a vege that makes my life easy and bright lol