General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, ICeleste said:

I just found a pendrive with all of these. (I downloaded almost everything from Pyeongchang because I needed to rewatch that competition a million times). The CIOUNTU videos are the full broadcasts. If any of you guys need any video from here, let me know and I'll send it to you.

3rFLQYg.pngxHTqlvA.pngd4PMn5D.png

YUZUVIER HD K&C PYEONGCHANG HAHAHA! I see you :tumblr_m9gcraReGL1qzckow:

2 hours ago, SuperMin said:

LOL, Plushenko  finally understood Origin and I hope he is right about Worlds.

I'm like, yay! But also slightly kind of rolling my eyes at how he changed his tune when he found out it's a tribute to him :tumblr_m9gcveIckR1qzckow:

13 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

:offtopic2: :67573697: But probable reasons for FS YT channels being deleted :13877886:

Somebody figure this out for me: Is ISU is telling SBS to delete the videos or is this something SBS insisted on in their contract and ISU had to agree?

Because from the first piece it sounds like it's ISU telling them to, and then Ted's information makes no sense.

But even then the vids shouldn't get deleted, just geoblocked. Unless all broadcasters suddenly started caring so much and started deleting videos?

42 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

:offtopic2: :67573697: But probable reasons for FS YT channels being deleted :13877886:

That's crazy. If you read that carefully, it seems that it says, in essence,  that SBS, whoever the flying **** they might be, has the legal right to regulate all ISU-related videos uploaded to any internet platform, regardless of origin, as long as they are not geo-blocked for Korea. That means that not only fan-uploaded videos, but any videos of ISU competitions uploaded by anyone, including other broadcasters who have also purchased broadcast rights, can be deleted at SBS's request unless geo-blocked for Korea!!!

Who the freakin' frackety-frack ever agreed to that contract at ISU?! Or did they simply fail to read the fine print? Like, wtf?!! This sounds like SBS thinks they have exculsive worldwide rights to all ISU content.

Geez louise! :2:

2 hours ago, OonsieHui said:

I'm like, yay! But also slightly kind of rolling my eyes at how he changed his tune when he found out it's a tribute to him :tumblr_m9gcveIckR1qzckow:

Right? its so Plu.

” Well, it needs some more Nijinsky poses...wait...it’s a tribute to me...never mind it’s perfect!!”:doh:

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

That's crazy. If you read that carefully, it seems that it says, in essence,  that SBS, whoever the flying **** they might be, has the legal right to regulate all ISU-related videos uploaded to any internet platform, regardless of origin, as long as they are not geo-blocked for Korea. That means that not only fan-uploaded videos, but any videos of ISU competitions uploaded by anyone, including other broadcasters who have also purchased broadcast rights, can be deleted at SBS's request unless geo-blocked for Korea!!!

Who the freakin' frackety-frack ever agreed to that contract at ISU?! Or did they simply fail to read the fine print? Like, wtf?!! This sounds like SBS thinks they have exculsive worldwide rights to all ISU content.

Geez louise! :2:

Wait does that mean bcuz SBS thinks their TV right is violated as some videos (e.g. FS video) are on YouTube, so they have complex issues with ISU. And the result of negotiation is to delete those videos instead of geo-blocking them from Korea? 

Enlighten me please…I have no idea about how complicate the issue would be...