General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, ICeleste said:

Worlds 2017 Hope & Legacy has been deleted off Youtube... I'm crying. That was like my most watched video ever- I was so attached to it...

Now I'm scared ISU will delete my channel because of the YH Reacting to his WRs video... I don't want to lose my channel but I'd hate to delete that video

Ffff!!!

Sorry about my language but this really drives me crazy. I have certain personal feelings for this video cuz I watched it over 20 times....now it just gone 

:tumblr_inline_mnvwrg4ssV1qz4rgp:

35 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Since they're deleting videos, I thought I would try an download this one because it's my all-time favorite skate ever. And YouTube won't let me download until I subscribe to YT Premium. Little f**kers. Trying to make money off a video they'd copyright strike in an eyeblink! 

Fancams are going to become our only hope at this rate ...

31 minutes ago, Paskud said:

I use this one https://www.4kdownload.com/?source=videodownloader

They are also free and let you download the subtitled ones as well.

Amidst all the heat, if you come across anyone who has mass downloaded videos or who would like to contribute their videos, a group of us have set up a new bilibili channel to avoid copyright strikes and attempt to provide a safe heaven for figure skating videos. We just started, so do contact us at [email protected] if you have sources. 

Here's the site http://space.bilibili.com/391446247. I've just subbed a CWW video here, click pink button on right for new interface so the subs will show https://www.bilibili.com/video/av38525782/ 

Also, Lorando is trying to rebuild her videos since she had no backups, so if anyone downloaded her eng subs do let her know! 

Thought about H&L:  When I was a child. I had kind of a vague wistful ideal about water, greenery,  wind, wide open spaces. I didn’t see H&L until many years later, but when I saw it I thought  “That’s what my dream looks like.”  Not necessarily in the form of Yuzu, but the “sense” of the program My favorite part is at about 2 minutes, when the music swells and it always brings those feelings forward the most strongly.

It’s a beautiful program, and I hope more people can see it. Darn, YT better let it stay...it brings people peace! 

1 minute ago, Whee1000 said:

Thought about H&L:  When I was a child. I had kind of a vague wistful ideal about water, greenery,  wind, wide open spaces. I didn’t see H&L until many years later, but when I saw it I thought  “That’s what my dream looks like.”  Not necessarily in the form of Yuzu, but the “sense” of the program My favorite part is at about 2 minutes, when the music swells and it always brings those feelings forward the most strongly.

It’s a beautiful program, and I hope more people can see it. Darn, YT better let it stay...it brings people peace! 

That is my all time favourite skate by him ever. Period. I was hesitating to download every version of every comentator of H&L WC but since they're playing it this way, I'ma go ahead and do it. 

11 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Important Tweet!

I think this (and probably the "take Pooh back to the forest" thing) is the closest we've come to having Yuzu's usual personality translated to english. We can guess when he's speaking english without sound because he has an "english speaking face" (i still love you bb), but here he looks so relaxed and so... Yuzu:8788161:

I wish for the day when he gets confidence on his english skills and international media gets exposed to Trollzuru Hanyu

2 hours ago, ICeleste said:

The legendary one..

"The sea of flags from Japan. what can he produce? Lying in fifth place, surely a medal is within his grasp if he can skate anywhere near his top form"... :sadPooh:

The commentary and every frame engraved in my mind and it played as i read..

That was my biggest fear now what yt what else can you take from me:gaah:

(please don’t take more down><)

1 hour ago, SuperMin said:

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed the growing stuffed tissue box trend among the Russian ladies (all the leading juniors and seniors).  I could only find copyright picture under www.alamy.com, so didn't post.

Yuzu is quite the trend setter.

Well he is the original Eteri-girl, pretty little quad monster,stuffed tissue box  holder and backloading pioneer xD