General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Sabrina said:

I wish that my mom would at least say that He likes his performances but the only think she says is " nothing special " and she gets annoyed when ever I speak about him or want to show her videos!

Oh nooo. That's the worst feeling :gaah: Have a dorky POTO Yuzu

:tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

4 hours ago, Anzi said:

Self divert to a new topic:

So here is the thing: in the past 2 weeks, I officially introduce Yuzu to my parents and send them the videos of Yuzu's programs, both competition and EX from bilibili. The reason is that I saw some fanyu on tweet describe their dads' reaction when watching Swanyu. Driving by curiousity, I did the similar experiment to my parents. And yes, they think the program is beautiful but no dramatic sense.

Then, one day I send them H&L 2017 WC... my mom was really into that.  And just now, I let her to watch Let's Go Crazy in 2016 GPF the most sexy. My mom said she watched it twice and really like his technique and artistic. 

My dad also like these programs. And I am still looking for a particular one that can strike my dad's heart :) 

Next one shall be Sochi Parisian.

:9: 

I actually introduced my parents to Yuzu before I fell deep into Hanyu fandom. I had his WR setting GPF Seimei saved on my DVR and we watched it. My mom said he seemed very proud (in Chinese it has a connotation of arrogance). That's the only time I've ever tried sharing my Yuzu love. I think my dad was sleeping on the couch so no reaction from him.

18 hours ago, SuperMin said:

This is kind of sad.  A groupon sale for 4CC for front row seats.  I bet they are wishing Yuzu makes a surprise show.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gl-four-continents-figure-skating

Wait how is this possible. Weren't the all event pass super duper expensive? I almost bought it and I thought it was in the $400 range and thinking that's mighty expensive. I'm glad I didn't end up buying since I moved to Korea instead of headed back to California.

39 minutes ago, asiacheetah said:

Wait how is this possible. Weren't the all event pass super duper expensive? I almost bought it and I thought it was in the $400 range and thinking that's mighty expensive. I'm glad I didn't end up buying since I moved to Korea instead of headed back to California.

Tickets in the corners and sides near the corners are not very good, maybe that's why they wern''t sold, considering the exorbitant price. The front rows in particular, the position was certainly not worth the price.

2 hours ago, asiacheetah said:

The individual event tickets went on sale after the all event passes and they are selling tickets per event , not daily like a lot of the gp events.  So there is a separate ticket for men sp and women sp even if it’s on the same day.

i thought maybe they were crappy seats too but they were center side and ends available too.

Let’s just say, good seats are easy to come by, but there’s still like 6 weeks left and all names not finalized-so hopefully fuller stadium for the skaters. 

15 minutes ago, KitSileya said:

Is that the same interviewer that asked about his favorite jumps in the tweet up-thread? If so, I really like her. She doesn't press or badger him and knows when to stop the interview. She shows respect to her interviewees.

Yes her name is Pj Kwong. I think she's a commentator for CBC?

Her twitter:

Worlds 2017 Hope & Legacy has been deleted off Youtube... I'm crying. That was like my most watched video ever- I was so attached to it...

Now I'm scared ISU will delete my channel because of the YH Reacting to his WRs video... I don't want to lose my channel but I'd hate to delete that video

21 minutes ago, ICeleste said:

Worlds 2017 Hope & Legacy has been deleted off Youtube... I'm crying. That was like my most watched video ever- I was so attached to it...

Now I'm scared ISU will delete my channel because of the YH Reacting to his WRs video... I don't want to lose my channel but I'd hate to delete that video

What????? Why??? How?? Which one????? I watched that everyday...

hace 4 minutos , VyVy99 said:

What????? Why??? How?? Which one????? I watched that everyday...

The legendary one..

"The sea of flags from Japan. what can he produce? Lying in fifth place, surely a medal is within his grasp if he can skate anywhere near his top form"... :sadPooh:

32 minutes ago, ICeleste said:

*whispers* GPF seimei from 1tvDance had over 4 million views:68811363:

Leave YouTube, lol. Go to bilibili, nicovideo and vk. That's our safe heaven :68556365:

19 minutes ago, ICeleste said:

The legendary one..

"The sea of flags from Japan. what can he produce? Lying in fifth place, surely a medal is within his grasp if he can skate anywhere near his top form"... :sadPooh:

Oh, B.ESP, I've downloaded that video to my compter. Phewwwwww :english2: 

Edit: But for that trademark video of Yuzu to be vanished from Youtube, booooooooooo >:(