General Yuzuru Chat

26 minutes ago, Anzi said:

Yeah I know... I am not angry actually

So sorry if it's inapporiate, already made it hidden.

Not inappropriate at all, I had the same reaction especially about POTO.  But you can’t change other people.  This inpersonator probably only has this as a way to make a living.  I want to focus on positive energy that can push Yuzu forward. No judgements- we all get angry and want to vent.  Isn’t that what a forum is for?

Self divert to a new topic:

So here is the thing: in the past 2 weeks, I officially introduce Yuzu to my parents and send them the videos of Yuzu's programs, both competition and EX from bilibili. The reason is that I saw some fanyu on tweet describe their dads' reaction when watching Swanyu. Driving by curiousity, I did the similar experiment to my parents. And yes, they think the program is beautiful but no dramatic sense.

Then, one day I send them H&L 2017 WC... my mom was really into that.  And just now, I let her to watch Let's Go Crazy in 2016 GPF the most sexy. My mom said she watched it twice and really like his technique and artistic. 

My dad also like these programs. And I am still looking for a particular one that can strike my dad's heart :) 

Next one shall be Sochi Parisian.

:9: 

4 minutes ago, Anzi said:

So here is the thing: in the past 2 weeks, I officially introduce Yuzu to my parents and send them the videos of Yuzu's programs, both competition and EX from bilibili. The reason is that I saw some fanyu on tweet describe their dads' reaction when watching Swanyu. Driving by curiousity, I did the similar experiment to my parents. And yes, they think the program is beautiful but no dramatic sense.

Then, one day I send them H&L 2017 WC... my mom was really into that.  And just now, I let her to watch Let's Go Crazy in 2016 GPF the most sexy. My mom said she watched it twice and really like his technique and artistic. 

My dad also like these programs. And I am still looking for a particular one that can strike my dad's heart :) 

Next one shall be Sochi Parisian 

One stone 2 birds! Your parents are so cool. I've only showed videos of him to my mom, who's not really that excited by him, but she gets the point (I think). I'd never show him to my dad tho, that's a bomb I should not touch :1:

7 minutes ago, Anzi said:

Next one shall be Sochi Parisian.

:9: 

I'm not brave enough to show anything to my dad. :shocked:

But I showed some performances to my mom. During FaOI HYK she squeaked "he is LOVELY:tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:". The power of flower fairy :tumblr_inline_n2pjd3guzE1qdlkyg:

27 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

One stone 2 birds! Your parents are so cool. I've only showed videos of him to my mom, who's not really that excited by him, but she gets the point (I think). I'd never show him to my dad tho, that's a bomb I should not touch :1:

I have similar experiences. I think it is because we are not only drawn to Yuzu by his performances, but by his entire being.

His treatment of his coaches ( the bowing and gratitude) , his generosity to Sendai region and earthquake victims, his respect for his colleagues ( shushing fans when they yell disrespectfully during another’s performance), his SMILE and feeling of genuine love for skating, his appreciation and love for fans —I can go on and on.  

I and many fanyus see this I think in fanvids, k&c, interviews which is why we appreciate all of him and not just his elite world record setting skating ( which is pretty awesome).

you can only direct them to water, but can’t make them drink.

I do feel sad when I can’t share my admiration with ones I love, but it is what it is.  Then I get over it and watch his programs and I’m happy. 

24 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

My mother has a Yuzu shrine with a giant framed swanyu as the centrepiece that greets every visitor to the house. Be careful what you wish for! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Awwwwwww your mama is so cute! I wish my mom can be less rational when comes to watch Yuzu's program. 

Compared to my mom, my dad is more sensitive to aesthetic things. The reason that I had no hesitation to show my dad Swanyu is because he is even more open-mind than my mom. And appreantly he likes H&L too.

Just now, Anzi said:

Awwwwwww your mama is so cute! I wish my mom can be less rational when comes to watch Yuzu's program. 

Well that's a bold thing to wish for. Don't you see the sad amount of hair on my head *grabs wig*