General Yuzuru Chat

7 minutes ago, Anzi said:

So...I am just curious what did he/she mean perform...lips lyric song? Or skating it?

I assumed it meant that Yuzu poked Nam on the butt (or pretended to) with his index/middle finger in the pose like the picture.

Yeesh!  We knew Yuzu was audacious but can you imagine doing that with a complete stranger - even if they were both teenage boys at the time?

一小時前, Fay說:

I had to google what it was and now I am fighting weird mental images...

Nonono, i dont believe this.....no...zuzu is not like this.....even to a first time meet stranger :1:

39分鐘前, Anzi說:

So...I am just curious what did he/she mean perform...lips lyric song? Or skating it?

Do the google search....i have no words...........

44 minutes ago, kaerb said:

This is the move :xD: (and honestly, I have a 17yr old brother right now...... seeing how boys his age act, this does not surprise me at all lol)

44 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I assumed it meant that Yuzu poked Nam on the butt (or pretended to) with his index/middle finger in the pose like the picture.

Yeesh!  We knew Yuzu was audacious but can you imagine doing that with a complete stranger - even if they were both teenage boys at the time?

Hahahahahahaha 

I thought "One thousand time of death " is a song from Naruto, but the name sounds so weird to be a song.

Now I can't undo that gif from my head... gosh our naughty boy is just lol!

anyway I hope he has some fun during his skating rehab just like this!

:knc_brian1:

2 hours ago, kaerb said:

This is the move :xD: (and honestly, I have a 17yr old brother right now...... seeing how boys his age act, this does not surprise me at all lol)

The first thing come to my mind was Naruto and nam posted thisXDD and i still find it hard to believe and not so much at the same time

4 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

:LOL:OMG, I just google it too, and now I'll have this crazy mental image forever!!! Nooooooo!!!! Yuzu, why??? hahahaha

It's not like you can be Naruto fans and NOT try (or attempt to try) this at least once :gla: (and rock out R★O★C★K★S somewhere private)