General Yuzuru Chat

https://curiousrambler.com/2018/08/25/winnie-the-pooh-named-after-a-real-bear-and-maybe-a-swan/

How's this for coincidence?  Winnie the Pooh was named after a Canadian bear and a swan!  

...in a note at the beginning of the book, Milne explains that “Christopher Robin, who feeds this swan in the mornings, has given him the name of “Pooh.” This is a very fine name for a swan, because, if you call him and he doesn’t come (which is a thing swans are good at), then you can pretend that you were just saying “Pooh!” to show how little you wanted him.”

Also, if Yuzu ever visits New York, he has to stop by the New York Public Library to see the original Pooh!  :tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:

Spoiler

05-winnie-the-pooh-and-friends-in-librar

(Sorry if this has already been posted.)

9 minutes ago, Coquelicot said:

https://curiousrambler.com/2018/08/25/winnie-the-pooh-named-after-a-real-bear-and-maybe-a-swan/

How's this for coincidence?  Winnie the Pooh was named after a Canadian bear and a swan!  

Also, if Yuzu ever visits New York, he has to stop by the New York Public Library to see the original Pooh!  :tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:

Reveal hidden contents

(Sorry if this has already been posted.)

Someone needs to plan an oceans-11 style heist and get this pooh to Japan in time for the Worlds Pooh rain ;)

Time flies - it was today 10 months ago that I remembered Yuzu’s name!  While now waiting for his return and before rewatching his decade of performance /competitions /interviews videos etc for my 3 times, I just wanted to share that I started reading the Planet’s chat thread re Olympic OP since last wk and am on p190 out of 304 pages now!  Thanks to you all!!

Even if the whole story and endings were all known, it is still so exciting and hilarious to watch the developments, from waiting for him at PC airport, to discussing his strawberry cake box, his smiles, jumps and steps...  Can feel as if I was there following you guys’ feelings then.   :7938863::7938863:

This part on p190 on 15 Feb was something I cant help laugh but share... the majesty’s response to a question:  no matter who gets the first gold medal for Japan, I will get mine... 

:softYuzu:

Will continue reading the OP thread, and SP /FS threads soon, in order to keep up...  :mushroom5::mushroom5:

5 hours ago, SuperMin said:

I usually don’t like these “guess my age” apps but I gotta say this one is pretty funny...and oddly kinda true. 

Lol. I think this is the youngest I've seen Yuzu get identified.  Surprised Shoma also got identified as a girl when he has such strong bone structure.  The trend I've noticed is that the few times that these apps identify Yuzu as male is when his face looks more angular.  Maybe it's that f'n perfect skin they both have.

1 minute ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Lol. I think this is the youngest I've seen Yuzu get identified.  Surprised Shoma also got identified as a girl when he has such strong bone structure.  The trend I've noticed is that the few times that these apps identify Yuzu as male is when his face looks more angular.  Maybe it's that f'n perfect skin they both have.

They both have perfect skin. I still find it hilarious when people asked Shoma about his skin care routine, he says he doesn’t have any but turns out he does waxing and facials all the time. His mother is a hairstylist so I can see him

visiting her salon to get things done. 

I need to know what Yuzu really does  :mischief:

1 hour ago, Sammie said:

They both have perfect skin. I still find it hilarious when people asked Shoma about his skin care routine, he says he doesn’t have any but turns out he does waxing and facials all the time. His mother is a hairstylist so I can see him

visiting her salon to get things done. 

I need to know what Yuzu really does  :mischief:

He really may not have one, the more i know him the more i believe he is a superhuman

2 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

His level of exercise and the fact he probably eats extremely healthy all the time would naturally give him great skin anyways. 

And good genes undoubtedly, the most important input and gift of them all. Some top athletes have recurring problems with skin and have trouble keeping their weight in spite of a strict training and a healthy diet - but not Yuzu, nooo.. :snpeace:

1 minute ago, Mithrilien said:

And good genes undoubtedly, the most important input and gift of them all. Some top athletes have recurring problems with skin and have trouble keeping their weight in spite of a strict training and a healthy diet - but not Yuzu, nooo.. :snpeace:

Let's face it, he was simply blessed at birth by fairy godmothers or angels or Pooh or something...:pouty: