General Yuzuru Chat

Hi. 

I'm sure many of you have seen this before, but I just found it randomly on YT and oh my god this caters to many of my greatest passions and darkest hungers, emotional, mental and spiritual wise. Dear gods, the first 4:30 minutes are just food for my essence. 

I have been found dead.

I hope you enjoy at least a tenth of how much I did. I am soaring. 

22 minutes ago, LeadenMyr said:

Hi. 

I'm sure many of you have seen this before, but I just found it randomly on YT and oh my god this caters to many of my greatest passions and darkest hungers, emotional, mental and spiritual wise. Dear gods, the first 4:30 minutes are just food for my essence. 

I have been found dead.

Thank you for this.  My soul, too, has been elevated just watching Yuzu's expressions listening to Chopin... :xD:

24 minutes ago, MeowZu said:

Sorry. I was just outraged because Yuzu is busy taking care of himself and these people are doing all kinds of stupid things.

I understand where you’re coming from, but I think Yuzu, with his stellar reputation will be safe from this nonsense. 

27 minutes ago, LeadenMyr said:

Hi. 

I have been found dead.

I love when he is concentrating during music:tumblr_inline_nhkezmYSxk1qid2nw: