General Yuzuru Chat

22 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

500 Poohs lol

I heard that giant golden fish was returned to the fan who threw it. I hope that golden fish can fly on to the ice rink as his king is back!

I am glad that fish doesn't go to any kid's house cuz no kid know how to deal with that lol.

2 hours ago, Anzi said:

I heard that giant golden fish was returned to the fan who threw it. I hope that golden fish can fly on to the ice rink as his king is back!

I am glad that fish doesn't go to any kid's house cuz no kid know how to deal with that lol.

huh really? how even though? I mean how do they even find out who threw it, and did that Chinese fan stay long enough for them to contact her and return it? 

8 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

More photos with the Poohs! Look at all those Poohs!! Our Overlord is amazing and so are the Fanyus! :8232307:

Dto9MMRWoAE8OQD.jpg

So many :laughing: 

This is awesome and touching, I hope those kids are happy to receive these fluffy toys which were given with so much love by the fans.

I'm also glad to hear that ONE EPIC FISH will live to fly again maybe LOL

Seriously, giant fish, I'll be waiting for you at worlds, don't disappoint me! :grin:

3 hours ago, Sabrina said:

this video made my cry

Beautiful.

It occurred to me to be grateful that the two skaters little Yuzu fixed on as his idols - Plushy and Johnny - were neither of them the sort to resent the rise of someone even greater then they were and instead encouraged, befriended and appreciated him.  Plushenko has his faults, god knows, but his self-confidence meant he has always been unstinting towards Yuzu (and no names, but I can think of a couple of others who would have not been nearly as generous watching their little fanboy overtake them as Yuzu did).  Watching either of them with Yuzu, the mutual adoration society is just so lovely...