General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, BWOZWaltz said:

I'm not sure about if PH UA library exist (if not, we should make one!) but if you search on internet with Yuzu in UA or Yuzu practice, I'm sure you can find quite a few videos exist. 

Thanks a lot! And yes, that's what I usually did on YT... but a lot of time I don't know which one I want to look for. So I rewatch certain videos like the H&L OP in ACI for a long time, and forget to search OP in like PC or other competitions.

:1:

5 minutes ago, Anzi said:

Thanks a lot! And yes, that's what I usually did on YT... but a lot of time I don't know which one I want to look for. So I rewatch certain videos like the H&L OP in ACI for a long time, and forget to search OP in like PC or other competitions.

:1:

Maybe @Fay has a search tips as the two practice videos I've quoted were posted by Fay :D

3 hours ago, Anzi said:

Hi! I wanna ask do we have a particular archive or the similar thread that includes most of Yuzu's practice video tapes from competitions? What you just said makes me deadly eager for watching Yuzu's open practices in UA...

:Poohgaveup:

Try the fancam thread. It usually includes video links of open practices.

so, this is quite sudden but I was rewatching Yuzu Spirit of Athletes documentary from post SA2012 (x) let's hope the channel will be spared from the current purge:smiley-scared003: and well, I already knew at some point in the doc they showed Yuzu training alone in Sendai ice rink and that he kinda hurt himself, but watching him limping away with a sprained right ankle was still so painful I had to stop the video  :sadPooh:  what can I do to give Yuzu my ankles? (tho they aren't that good, I randomly lose balance without reason :facepalm: )

sorry I didn't want to bring back the gloom and doom but the feels hit me hard :tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg: (well, I've also started his second bio so the feels are doubled)

Also, he's really come so far... watching documentaries of when he was still just the promise of a bright future, only a challenger among many, and thinking that now he ihas not only fullfilled those promises but also gone beyond... and  his spirit is still the same wild, unyelding one of his earlier years :tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:

1 hour ago, LadyLou said:

so, this is quite sudden but I was rewatching Yuzu Spirit of Athletes documentary from post SA2012 (x) let's hope the channel will be spared from the current purge:smiley-scared003: and well, I already knew at some point in the doc they showed Yuzu training alone in Sendai ice rink and that he kinda hurt himself, but watching him limping away with a sprained right ankle was still so painful I had to stop the video  :sadPooh:  what can I do to give Yuzu my ankles? (tho they aren't that good, I randomly lose balance without reason :facepalm: )

sorry I didn't want to bring back the gloom and doom but the feels hit me hard :tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg: (well, I've also started his second bio so the feels are doubled)

Also, he's really come so far... watching documentaries of when he was still just the promise of a bright future, only a challenger among many, and thinking that now he ihas not only fullfilled those promises but also gone beyond... and  his spirit is still the same wild, unyelding one of his earlier years :tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:

I really enjoy your sharing. I am thinking a question, it seems Yuzu got more frequently injured than other skaters...I wanna know why...is that because he push himself too much? Or because his injuries are accumulated... I think might be both 

39 minutes ago, Anzi said:

I really enjoy your sharing. I am thinking a question, it seems Yuzu got more frequently injured than other skaters...I wanna know why...is that because he push himself too much? Or because his injuries are accumulated... I think might be both 

I think he's spoken about this before- his thin and flexible frame means he can rotate fast but it also means he's more prone to injury. 

41 minutes ago, Anzi said:

Minoru Sano just recently said in an interview that Yuzuru gets injured because he's always pushing his limits, and honestly i think that's true not just for Yuzu but in any sport. The best ones try the hardest things which means they have the greatest risk. 

7 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Minoru Sano just recently said in an interview that Yuzuru gets injured because he's always pushing his limits, and honestly i think that's true not just for Yuzu but in any sport. The best ones try the hardest things which means they have the greatest risk. 

:sadPooh: