General Yuzuru Chat

11 hours ago, souyouki said:

ironically it's watching the movie Shin Godzilla that indirectly led me to becoming a fan of Zu... the actor who motion captured the big G himself was one Mansai Nomura. And I actually watched Onmyoji to see how walking in Japanese traditional theater was like, so I can learn more about how rubber suit actors (Mansai included) portrayed Godzilla's movement...

What the efffff I didn't know this lol I wanna watch it again! I was so pissed at Hideaki Anno that maybe I just ignored everything about the movie :rofl:

2 時間前, Paskudさんが言いました:

Not to be dramatic, but better save all your beloved performances from youtube when they still exist (deleted tami bear). Rip figure skating.

Wow at this rate FS will become a dead sport :68468287: . But what’s the point of removing it from YT anyway? Like I get copyrights but it’s not like they’re going to to play those performances on tv all the time in case a fan wants to rewatch it (hence fans not paying for subscriptions):13877886: capitalism at it’s very best tbqh :crazyshit:

15 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

It's kind of a superstition... the saying is meant to give you good luck, if you say it on the first day of the month before midday. I googled it. lol

So white rabbits are likely to become the theme of the day before noon...

when the Olympic channel is the only saviour of FS:tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp: at least Olympic Seimei and Sochi PW will stay up:10742289: thank you Olympic Channel!:tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw:

And darn ISU find a solution NOW or most people will just give up on following this sport because it's impossible to find the most basic thing: video of the darn competitions.

:gaah:

I wonder why in the last few weeks there has been such systematic action against channels that have been there for many years...what's changed? it's not like uploading FS videos is new...

p.s.: blessed Ted Barton and the JGP channel too:bow: Please Ted, take over the ISU already!

12 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

And darn ISU find a solution NOW or most people will just give up on following this sport because it's impossible to find the most basic thing: video of the darn competitions.

By deleting videos, they are basically deleting figure skating history. How are new fans or casual viewers supposed to watch the iconic performances from the past? It's not like there is an online archive with paid subscription. I mean, what's the point of deleting the videos even?! :(

57 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

I would like to share this with fellow satellites. My student sensed my distress and drew this for me! :softYuzu:

Hide contents

L6ttt6C.jpg

Omg!!!! That's just sooooooo sweat!!!! I am glad you have these kids. You must be a wonderful teacher so you students treat you like a family! 

I wish my future students are as cute as they are

:softYuzu:

Guys if you can not watch Yuzu's skating on YT, you have alternative solution. Go to Chinese web Bilibili, and search key words 羽生结弦, the first page popped out have items include all his popular  programs.

You can close the danmu if you want