General Yuzuru Chat

7 minutes ago, Glory said:

Hey if anyone is still going to finals you should make a banner for Yuzu! Get Well Soon or something! But don't show during other skaters cause I'm sure Yuzuru wouldn't like that :) 

maybe during 6min warmup or something.

Some of us are still going and there's a project here :D in case you want to participate!

1 hour ago, icecreamy said:

On the bright side, he can finally take some decent rest :xD: video games anyone? 

AND FIX THAT PINKY!

I hope it's doable, I don't want Yuzu to feel any pain anywhere, not even in a pinky :snonegai:  yeah, I know, wistful thinking 

1 時間前, Moria Poloniusさんが言いました:

I think the design works even better with a blue skirt than with black trousers.

Yuzuru take notes!

1 時間前, Anziさんが言いました:

You are not the only one...I also got weird feeling before CoR. I got really anxious which never happen before both ACI and Helsinki. As he arrived Moscow, I don't feel good, which was ignored by me becuz the joy of his fantastic SP. However, before watching the stream of OP on the morning of FS, my instinct just... you know I felt so differently... 

Everything was going so well and since everyone was talking about how he peaks later on in the season – I also felt unsettled but I didn't know why.

I already knew something bad had happened when I opened the CoR practice & fluff thread and saw there was ~17 new pages since I went to sleep. And every time there was a fall mentioned my heart stopped for a split second until the actual fall was mentioned and :13877886:

I saw this topic in a different forum so forgive me for bringing it over because it was a bright spot in my listlessness.

So talk was that Worlds>>>>>>GPF but that for the men at least the GPF has become a big deal (not Worlds level, but still) because of Hanyu (and what he has achieved there). I haven't been a fan of figure skating long enough so I don't know if it's true or false.

I still feel that Hanyu's emotions, commitment, and triumph in past GPF has made it a special competition (for us at least, hopefully for others as well) and he had truly created a legacy that even if he's sitting out this GPF it won't be soon forgotten.