General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, Sabrina said:

"In order to prevent Yuzuru from attempting a quad as soon as I stop paying attention, I had to always watch him, and praise him for accomplishing his stages of success. This was very important...Yuzuru advanced along the path he set, and I gave help where I could. We will forever be beside Yuzuru Hanyu."

Thank you Brian :cri:

well, I'm definitely crying :sadPooh:

this really stabbed me. I mean, of course one imagines, but reading this...:sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh:

I'm so deeply, deeply, deeply glad that Yuzu could smile on top of PC podium :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: the mere thought of how it could have been otherwise...:tumblr_m7etfqA8wS1qb1380:

I hope one day someone will make a full translation of the book and do like for the Ao Honoo books, send the translation after proof of purchase... I want to read the whole book :tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg:

and now Yuzuru is going through injury again:sad-smiley-046: but at least no impending OWG...this time no 'gold medal he's betting his whole life on'. He has time. And he knows he can do that.

Yuzu, just take all the time you need, ok? :7938863:

I think I'm gonna watch some happy & dorky Zu making hot chocolate now:10742289:

2 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

As these bits from the new Team Brian book make it online, I'm going to say just this: this book is the first time I ever cried while reading a non-fiction book. And more than once...

Same here :sadPooh: I feel my heart clenching with every new bits translated. 

Yuzu not being on top of the podium I’d just unthinkable after everything he went through.

2 hours ago, Tee said:

"In order to prevent Yuzuru from attempting a quad as soon as I stop paying attention, I had to always watch him, and praise him for accomplishing his stages of success. This was very important...Yuzuru advanced along the path he set, and I gave help where I could. We will forever be beside Yuzuru Hanyu."

Thank you Brian :cri:

Mr.quad-Zu, Brain is watching you. So you'd better behave yourself not doing anything jeopardize your feet!!!

7 minutes ago, Frenchkiss70 said:

Same here :sadPooh: I feel my heart clenching with every new bits translated. 

Yuzu not being on top of the podium I’d just unthinkable after everything he went through.

Where I can get the book? Amazon? I want to keep it and read it eveytime when I think I couldn't go through tough things. He is such a fighter!