General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, Salior said:

Translation from Team Brian book 

Damn I didn’t realise Yuzu’s obsession for 4Lo and 4Lz was so much worse than I thought... 😭 No wonder Brian said he is much more relaxed this season. 

That being said, glad Orser is taking care of Yuzu. He always said that he sees his younger self in Yuzu, like a twin! So he understands how Yuzu feels - frustration, drive, and all. Brian knows when to advise him, and when to let him be his fiery self. 

And Yuzu takes care of Brian too. One true father and son! 

"I've put a lot of effort into trying to understand him."

Heh, not only you, Brian.

5 hours ago, Salior said:

Damn I didn’t realise Yuzu’s obsession for 4Lo and 4Lz was so much worse than I thought... 😭 No wonder Brian said he is much more relaxed this season. 

That being said, glad Orser is taking care of Yuzu. He always said that he sees his younger self in Yuzu, like a twin! So he understands how Yuzu feels - frustration, drive, and all. Brian knows when to advise him, and when to let him be his fiery self. 

chills :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

3 hours ago, Salior said:

Context: This guy is a ISU referee/judge/controller. Someone suggested the Fuji TV technology of measuring speed/height of figure skating jumps to him, and he is interested to learn more. He would like an English translation of this article so he can suggest it to ISU. 

Exciting but maybe it's better to contact fujitv or help them connect. I wonder why is a personnel of ISU not going straight to the source or finding a way to communicate?

Also the YouTube uploaded videos of the junior jnats (where Ice Scope was used) is probably illegal and can be copy striked so hopefully excited fans are aware about spreading that too.

6 hours ago, Salior said:

I just wanna appreciate the meet between Yuzu and Brian, the two are the most adorable people in the world. When you are able to develop a profound friendship with your mentor/student, then you have one more family member you could rely on. 

This photo just won an award from the Tokyo Press Photographer's Association in the sports category (overseas).

It will be on display at Mitsukoshi Nihonbashi Main Store with 300 other photos from the 18th-24th of December. Entry is free.

ETA Here's the article. Google translate makes a hilarious mess of it. :D

https://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2018/11/27/kiji/20181127s00041000033000c.html

4 minutes ago, AkaneYamashina said:

Maybe it's just me, but I find the image of Yuzu holding a blue umbrella under the rain--quite lovely. ;A;

Aimer's Ref:rain suddenly played in my head.

Thank you for sharing this :img_21:

It’s very lovely. For me it’s him just being a normal high school student. It’s really heartwarming for me  :softYuzu: