General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Anzi said:

Omg!! I would feel so bad because Yuzu can't go, but also relieve because he can get enough rest. What happens to me

:sadPooh:

Even tho its very unlikely that yuzu will go.. JSF doesn't even make an announcement about yuzu's withdrawal.. That is so disrespectful 

3 hours ago, Yuazz said:

Even tho its very unlikely that yuzu will go.. JSF doesn't even make an announcement about yuzu's withdrawal.. That is so disrespectful 

Yes, that's what I also get troubled with.

Later add: Keegan did not make it to the final, he is the first substitute. Why they put on the first alternate only in Man's but didn't do the same thing in other groups?! Could this be more subtle? 

5 minutes ago, Anzi said:

Sorry I got so confused... this is only the qualifier cheat sheet but whether Yuzu would come is still uncertain right?! I see a lot fan on Instagram get so excited for this, but they seem don't know it's not yet decided...

:xD:

Am I right?!! I began self doubting....

Iirc someone posted about JSF giving yuzuru deadline until 3 Dec to decide whether he will compete at GPF or not..??? 

12 minutes ago, airi said:

3 Dec is a deadline for all athletes for withdrawing.

Lol CBC, they really want to get ahead of facts because Keegan is first alternate

Ok I got it. That makes much more sense. If the ddl is Dec 3 then before this data, any name sheet is not determined.