General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

I don't know about tumblr (I don't really use it...anymore) but I was looking at this for wiki (IPB is what planet hanyu is built on): https://invisioncommunity.com/4guides/suite-applications/pages/core-concepts/databases-part-i-r152/

Search for "Wiki-style editing"

I only use tumblr because that's all I know how to use haha, it's far from a good platform. IPB is nice, this forum has a lot of functions that is pretty amazing, like embedding tweets / videos / just about anything. Another possible concern for wiki-style editing is vandalism lol but I think that's for another time. 

Just now, Salior said:

I only use tumblr because that's all I know how to use haha, it's far from a good platform. IPB is nice, this forum has a lot of functions that is pretty amazing, like embedding tweets / videos / just about anything. Another possible concern for wiki-style editing is vandalism lol but I think that's for another time. 

I *think* (not sure) that the good thing about wiki is that you can revert all changes xD

1 minute ago, yuzuangel said:

I *think* (not sure) that the good thing about wiki is that you can revert all changes xD

You definitely can haha! I dabbed my hands in a bit of wiki editing, took me a while to figure out but I only know how to do a bit of wikia / wiki for now. I nearly messed up a wikia site because the image files share the same name and I've been replacing icons with huge images rip, the mods stepped in and fixed things 

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

I don't envy Brian his situation now. Maybe his student will come back in a few days. Or maybe not. Maybe he will need help to prepare to big competitions in next weeks. Or maybe not. Maybe he will need special treatment because of his hurted leg. Or maybe not. I hope he knows something more and he simply doesn't want/isn't allowed to say anything.

13 minutes ago, Paskud said:

I don't envy Brian his situation now. Maybe his student will come back in a few days. Or maybe not. Maybe he will need help to prepare to big competitions in next weeks. Or maybe not. Maybe he will need special treatment because of his hurted leg. Or maybe not. I hope he knows something more and he simply doesn't want/isn't allowed to say anything.

:sadPooh:

20 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Well, he's experienced with not really knowing, he'll be prepared either way. Of course this sucks... But they will manage :) And maybe he knows something, but I doubt anything is set in stone yet...