General Yuzuru Chat

24 minutes ago, LourdesMoon said:

I've never written on the General chat forum, only competition and ticket related ones so it feels weird to do it now, but I needed a space to release some of the sadness of this weekend. I don't mean to bring down anyone who sees this but is this honestly real? After 2ish days it still feels unreal. I was at home, working on an essay and refreshed my twitter page and saw that he had fallen. Knowing the magnitude of what happened last year, I didn't take the situation that seriously in the first 5 minutes (thinking at first that fans had overreacted), but then I read he left practice. Still, I decided to wait because apparently someone said he had done this before at ACI18. When he skated, I thought that meant it wasn't so bad but as every day passes I'm starting to get awful deja vu and its quite honestly depressing - I don't know how Yuzu deals with it. If I was him I'd be crying all the time at the unfairness of the world/ fate. His perseverance is why we all love him but the waiting is honestly so horrible (the worst part for me personally, and I'm usually a patient person by nature)...last year it nearly drove me insane. I don't know what else to say, but I guess thank to everyone here who understands and who is trying to infuse this forum with positivity! 

It is totally OK to be emotional, grief and even pessimistic, cuz we are human beings and we invest too much emotion on this people whose condition will definitely influence our own personal life. 

But after the initial heartbreaking, depression, and cracking down, we need to LEARN how to pull ourself together not by you own but we as a community. So we are here with you and what we can do, in addition to keeping faith to Zu, is to make you feel better.

24分鐘前, SparkleSalad說:

Warning: injury footage from 1:25 on. Dont know how much more they show. Can't bear to watch. 

I just look at the twitter picture and already know better why he hurt those ligament..... 

Btw, i still find hard to watch his fell video everytime in instragram......

18 minutes ago, Fay said:

You’ll find it hard to believe, but the Russian Lokomotiv football club executive director posted a message to his footballers saying they should emulate Yuzuru Hanyu... 

So he could be Japan's ambassador at large in the future-China could adopt him (Yuzuru Hanyu from China! at 4CC), Canada has adopted him (gave him the digital canadian flag at ACI), and Russia obviously loves him. I don't mind that idea at all...probably the only way he'd ever set foot in China in the future.