General Yuzuru Chat

7 minutes ago, MarthEmblem said:

Yuzu's injury broke my intent to study for a really important exam since I've been worrying about him since it happened. Time to work twice as hard today to make up for lost time :dontdothistome:

If anyone's got any "Do it for him" memes with Yuzu, please send em my way! Gonna need that motivation :headdesk2:

Time to channel Yuzu and his absolute refusal to be distracted or give up. You can do it! Fanyus must always strive to be as like their Overlord as possible.

Should we boot you off the planet if we see you? :P So you don't spend time here?

15 minutes ago, MarthEmblem said:

Yuzu's injury broke my intent to study for a really important exam since I've been worrying about him since it happened. Time to work twice as hard today to make up for lost time :dontdothistome:

If anyone's got any "Do it for him" memes with Yuzu, please send em my way! Gonna need that motivation :headdesk2:

Here's one. Good luck with your exam. You can do it!

Because of my crazy trip to Malaga, I missed all the stuff going on around here and just heard bits here and there on twitter and such. In a way, I'm  happy I had a distraction, otherwise it would have given me a lot of NHK flashbacks. I haven't yet fully had time to dwell on things, but I'm sure it'll hit me eventually.

However, this is Yuzu and I know he will pull through. He's just too resilient not to. And he still has things he wants to achieve in FS. Worlds this year is probably the equivalent of last year's Olys for him and he'll be aiming to be 100% there...

48 minutes ago, sophiang said:

Good to hear they are considering the GOAT finally

That means GPF and Nationals will be 99% withdraw....if anyone have tickets, be ready to have a plan B.....

With the Worlds in Japan, there is no way they will want to risk Yuzu not making it.

I do like the fact that they haven't said a definitely yes or no - they have ticket sales to consider - but have said enough to take some of the pressure off him.  He will still want to be there, but it lets everyone know he has earned his place already...

7 hours ago, kelly said:

Close enough :rofl3:

😂 he's one of a kind :67638860:

please never change!:10742289:

Re: new jsf statement 

I'm glad they spelled out that what matters  the most is for Yuzuru to focus on long term. A WC spot was likely but it's still good that they are already saying that, of course no guarantee yet (It will only be when they officially announce the team alter JNats) but it still lifts some undue pressure from Yuzuru and maybe there's enough time to make haters chew on the idea and get used to that. I guess JSF learned from the past that long term is better than rushed short term. Realistically, Yuzuru on a bad day can still do better that most, even with watered down layout, so he is half of JSF's safer bet for WC in Japan (the other half of course is Shoma who has reliably got on podium in almost every comp of his senior career, too). Realistically, Yuzuru also draws the higest views and raises the ratings, which I guess JSF likes...

Eta: hence I'll pray that Yuzuru can recover and get back to form by Worlds :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

40 minutes ago, Bilge said:

Anyone know the name of the song? 

32 minutes ago, LeadenMyr said:

Youtube says it's from Yowamushi Pedal too. Yowamushi Pedal: Glory Line, OP 2: Dancing, Artist: Saeki YouthK

Dancing by Saeki YouthK (Yusuke)!! Seems Yuzu's been through the Yowamushi Pedal OST (Boku no Koe by Rythmic Toy World is in there as well).

... and it was acknowledged by the singer!