General Yuzuru Chat

No. Nononono. We can't cry. Now is the most important moment, when we have to be strong and believe in him. He doesnt't need our worries, because when we are worried he is worried because of us and I don't want to be burden to him. In this hard time he doesn't need our tears but our prays and support, and love, and positive vibes. Because that gives him strength. He is experienced. He knows what to do. He will come back. He always comes back.

30 minutes ago, Paskud said:

No. Nononono. We can't cry. Now is the most important moment, when we have to be strong and believe in him. He doesnt't need our worries, because when we are worried he is worried because of us and I don't want to be burden to him. In this hard time he doesn't need our tears but our prays and support, and love, and positive vibes. Because that gives him strength. He is experienced. He knows what to do. He will come back. He always comes back.

Thanks a lot for this post. I will read them everyday for self-empowerment!!! 

10 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Guys, look what we did for Yuzu today! :7938863:

https://imgur.com/a/VdllAK8

sorry, don’t know how to embed!!!! 

ETA: I think now works!!!

Oh my, I saw this in the VC broadcast yesterday cause the camera showed it a few times :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw: I didn't know it was from the planet! Thank you to you guys, it was very beautiful :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

1 hour ago, kelly said:

Close enough :rofl3:

lolololol this boy I swear :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: I was wondering how he managed to jump up! of course he practiced it, that is so yuzuru I am not even surprised...

1 hour ago, Vulnavia said:

So the tarot topic is an interesting one to me since I’ve studied tarot a bit and have even done some readings for people that have proved to be very accurate to the situation that they were in at the time. I do think that it’s important to remember that tarot is not some magic system for predicting the future the way that some people think of it. (And to be clear I just mean that as a general statement, I’m not saying that anyone here was thinking that or was overreacting to the reading that was being discussed.) Readings are also partially dependent on the mindset of the reader and their own interpretation of the cards that they pull.

That being said, this discussion made me curious so I decided to grab my favorite deck and ‘inquire’ about Yuzu’s situation. This weekend has been bonkers enough for all Yuzu fans so why not. But I’ll spoiler cut it for those that don’t care about this topic.

Hide contents

So in asking about Yuzu’s current situation, the first card that I got is the Tower, which can represent unexpected change, upheaval, chaos, destruction, etc. Pretty self-explanatory and also sounds really negative on the surface, but this card can also represent the kind of ‘destruction’ that can clear the way for new evolution, for something more solid to be built in the place of what was there before. It’s represented in many decks by a bolt of lightning striking, which can set things aflame but can also bring flashes of great insight. “After a Tower experience, you will grow stronger, wiser and more resilient as you develop a new perspective on life you did not even know existed. These moments are necessary for your spiritual growth and enlightenment, and truth and honesty will bring about a positive change, even if you experience pain and anxiety throughout the process.”

Then in asking about Yuzu’s path through his current obstacles, I drew the Hierophant, which can represent a spiritual leader or just teachers/mentors in general and the pursuit of further knowledge/learning. It can represent various institutions/structures or traditional spiritual paths also, but I feel like the ‘teaching/learning and sharing of knowledge’ meaning might be most applicable here. “The card in the Advice position suggests a course of action which will harmonize what you want with what is currently possible. Develop your expertise, and have faith that you are a master in the making.” One interpretation that I think could apply here would be a situation where Yuzu trusts his medical team and follows their advice on treatment while also doing what he did last year and continuing to educate himself as much as possible about his injury and what his options are for rehab.

And finally, I asked for some indication regarding the future and what will be on the other side of this obstacle for Yuzu, and I drew the Three of Cups. This card can symbolize friendship and collaboration as well as celebration. It can represent the sense of positivity and inspiration that can come from being together in a group and finding community with like-minded people, whether it’s as friends or through working on something creative and positive together with others. “The network you interact with has a profound impact on your energy...You don’t have to go it alone. When you need support, turn to those you can count on.” Overall, this is a very warm, positive, and encouraging card to draw in this spot, and if I may editorialize a bit I would say that this could also be interpreted to mean that anything positive and encouraging that we can do as fans to show Yuzu our support will be a genuine help to him during this time.

If anyone had told me a year ago that I would be discussing tarot on a Yuzu fan forum, I would have been fully :english1:, but here we are. The Power of Zu. 

:tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp: there is no use to worry after all, let's pray for the best and maybe we can make another fan project to express our love and support? :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

My brain doesn't want to shut up and because of that I can't fall asleep. Maybe if I write some random thoughts here, it will clear my mind and help me sleep.

-last season after nhk I didn't cry. Because I actually believed that he would be ready for nationals. This season I don't believe it so it is harder for me to process. Especially after we were so happy with SP results. But yesterday, for many hours I still didn't cry. I didn't watch FS live. I was waiting for updates. And I only watched it after a few hours because I was afraid to do that. I finally started crying after I read some tweet written by a lady journalist who tried to explain to someone what happened to Yuzuru. 

-today I started crying again when I was watching VC and they showed a crying fan. And later again, after reading Mishin's comment about Yuzuru. Some of his past comments about Yuzu weren't so nice. He didn't say anything about Yuzuru after Pyeonchang. He was sitting beside me during ladies FS in Helsinki (2 group) and his facial expression was a little bit scary. And I was annoyed by his comments after NHK about Japanese ladies etc. So when I read his nice comment about Yuzuru I started crying really hard.

-I am happy that Daniil talked with Yuzuru before VC. Even when there's a tension between Eteri's team and Brian's team. Maybe he congratulated him. Maybe he wished him to get well soon. Or maybe... he asked him if he can make a program some day for him. This thought makes me laugh. Imagine them working together, especially on music cuts :rofl2:

-I am thankful to Misha. After that instagram drama during off season I am happy that he still decided to post a supportive massage. And this time he found a solution and turned off the comments under that post. 

-I was surprised by NBC commentary. It's good that they informed viewers about Yuzuru's situation. 

-I hope that fans won't try to bother TCC skaters on their social media to get some information about Yuzuru

-I don't trust anything JSF says

-You know what makes me feel better? That we will have more chances to get updates from Brian (and maybe even Tracy) than last season. Last year, after Yuzuru injured himself, Brian only went to one competition: France with Javi. This year, he will go to France with Evgenia and Jason, GPF with at least Stephen (and probably Zhenya and Jun) and assuming that Yuzuru won't go to nationals - Russian nationals with Zhenya. Brian will arrive in France on Wednesday. We don't know where Yuzuru has gone. To Canada or to Japan. He has to get his ankle checked, and to do that, it should stop swelling. So Brian probably won't know much this week. But by the time of GPF, Yuzuru's situation should be much clearer. 3 recommended weeks of rest will pass so hopefully Brian will share if Yuzuru needs more time of rest or is it enough. There's still rehabilitation, starting to train on the ice etc. so maybe we can get another update during Russian nationals. I will feel so much better getting information directly from his team and not from people who care about tickets and sponsors (aka JSF)

I hope I can finally fall asleep...

One tradition in many strains of Buddhism is to dedicate the merit of one's practice to something larger than oneself -- typically, to the enlightenment of all beings. So, for instance, a practitioner will often say a few words of dedication at the end of a meditation session. But it can apply to any situation in which the practitioner might accrue merit by making a a conscious attempt to live skillfully, with wisdom and compassion.

I've decided that for the foreseeable future, I will dedicate the merit of my practice, in part, to Yuzu's healing and happiness. I hope that will not only bring him some small measure of goodness, but it will inspire me to live in a way that generates merit, making me a little more conscious of my actions and spurring me to live my life a little more skillfully. 

For me this feels like a fitting way to repay the immense gift Yuzu gives me by skating, living and existing so beautifully. He makes the world a better place in so many ways; I hope I can make my tiny piece of the world a better place in tribute to him. 

Any other satellites who find this concept appealing are more than welcome to borrow it. 

Love and solace to each and every one. 

10 minutes ago, Yoa said:

My brain doesn't want to shut up and because of that I can't fall asleep. Maybe if I write some random thoughts here, it will clear my mind and help me sleep.

-last season after nhk I didn't cry. Because I actually believed that he would be ready for nationals. This season I don't believe it so it is harder for me to process. Especially after we were so happy with SP results. But yesterday, for many hours I still didn't cry. I didn't watch FS live. I was waiting for updates. And I only watched it after a few hours because I was afraid to do that. I finally started crying after I read some tweet written by a lady journalist who tried to explain to someone what happened to Yuzuru. 

-today I started crying again when I was watching VC and they showed a crying fan. And later again, after reading Mishin's comment about Yuzuru. Some of his past comments about Yuzu weren't so nice. He didn't say anything about Yuzuru after Pyeonchang. He was sitting beside me during ladies FS in Helsinki (2 group) and his facial expression was a little bit scary. And I was annoyed by his comments after NHK about Japanese ladies etc. So when I read his nice comment about Yuzuru I started crying really hard.

-I am happy that Daniil talked with Yuzuru before VC. Even when there's a tension between Eteri's team and Brian's team. Maybe he congratulated him. Maybe he wished him to get well soon. Or maybe... he asked him if he can make a program some day for him. This thought makes me laugh. Imagine them working together, especially on music cuts :rofl2:

-I am thankful to Misha. After that instagram drama during off season I am happy that he still decided to post a supportive massage. And this time he found a solution and turned off the comments under that post. 

-I was surprised by NBC commentary. It's good that they informed viewers about Yuzuru's situation. 

-I hope that fans won't try to bother TCC skaters on their social media to get some information about Yuzuru

-I don't trust anything JSF says

-You know what makes me feel better? That we will have more chances to get updates from Brian (and maybe even Tracy) than last season. Last year, after Yuzuru injured himself, Brian only went to one competition: France with Javi. This year, he will go to France with Evgenia and Jason, GPF with at least Stephen (and probably Zhenya and Jun) and assuming that Yuzuru won't go to nationals - Russian nationals with Zhenya. Brian will arrive in France on Wednesday. We don't know where Yuzuru has gone. To Canada or to Japan. He has to get his ankle checked, and to do that, it should stop swelling. So Brian probably won't know much this week. But by the time of GPF, Yuzuru's situation should be much clearer. 3 recommended weeks of rest will pass so hopefully Brian will share if Yuzuru needs more time of rest or is it enough. There's still rehabilitation, starting to train on the ice etc. so maybe we can get another update during Russian nationals. I will feel so much better getting information directly from his team and not from people who care about tickets and sponsors (aka JSF)

I hope I can finally fall asleep...

I am so glad you feel better and it makes me feel better too. I just rewatch the VC, and Sakura fairy on Helsinki EX. I am so moved, again. I did the rewatch of FS yesterday, but I won't watch his program videos in CoR probably until the further information on his treatment coming out. The review of FS is just to make sure his condition during the competition, but more times would definitely influence my recovering mental status.

So I decide to rewatch 17 WC Hope and Legacy 100000+ during the waiting period. This one really helps me to settle down while giving me power to continue my life.

1 minute ago, Anzi said:

I am so glad you feel better and it makes me feel better too. I just rewatch the VC, and Sakura fairy on Helsinki EX. I am so moved, again. I did the rewatch of FS yesterday, but I won't watch his program videos in CoR probably until the further information on his treatment coming out. The review of FS is just to make sure his condition during the competition, but more times would definitely influence my recovering mental status.

So I decide to rewatch 17 WC Hope and Legacy 100000+ during the waiting period. This one really helps me to settle down while giving me power to continue my life.

I am working while listening to hope and legacy and haru yo koi on a loop :tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg: It gets me teary eyed but giving hope as well.. I remember how many times have he gotten through such adversaries, and I believe he will this time too :tumblr_inline_n2pjd3guzE1qdlkyg:

5 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Not only that, he realized right away too. By the time he got up from that fall, he was already counting and thinking and marking out where he'd place the elements of an alternate FS layout. I was actually really impressed with that.

Me too! That's exactly what my hindsight tells. I was so shocked as the moment he fell and the continue negative feeling was too overwhelming to let me rethink his aftermath managements. When I recall his reactions, all the decisions he made and his honest response on his injury condition, I am pretty much sure All things are under his control; all decisions are made based on his and his team's calculation. And he is experienced in injury recovery. So we should and must trust him. That's the only thing we can do.

1 hour ago, freeyafanfan said:

I am working while listening to hope and legacy and haru yo koi on a loop :tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg: It gets me teary eyed but giving hope as well.. I remember how many times have he gotten through such adversaries, and I believe he will this time too :tumblr_inline_n2pjd3guzE1qdlkyg:

I just did what you did! That's what I call telepath among satellites!

What's next on the horizon? GPF is 3 weeks away? Whether he goes or not, it will be hell to check the planet everyday wringing my hands wondering if there's any updates when realistically there might be none. Even a previously filmed commercial or a sports special that is newly released would be welcomed.