General Yuzuru Chat

Sorry for off topic but I cannot find a thread for this in the “Tickets” threads...

I am thinking of going to WTT next year in April which is in Fukuoka and tag on a trip to Tokyo.  Does anyone know how are tickets sold and whether they are hard to get?  (I am from Canada).  When will tickets go on sale?  What’s the likelihood of Yuzu being there? (*cough*4A*cough*)

thanks a lot!

Yuzu and Planet Hanyu are the best!

5 hours ago, SydneyH said:

the thing is that this 'female commentator' is Nathalie Péchalat and seriously when you know her costume history when she was competing....I will just say that she almost has not right to criticise Yuzuru's costumes lol :idk:

So I had to google, didn't I?

5 hours ago, SydneyH said:

I don't even remember her saying ; even one time ; something positive about his costume , she's the kind who prefers blank , simple 'H&M style' costume so Yuzuru's style is not really (and it's an euphemism) her cup of tea :9: 

You wouldn't have thought so seeing some of the stuff she graced the ice in....

2 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

Seriously. If anyone can say finally, a black costume it is us Yuzuru. We the thirsty sods finally had our wishes come true :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg:

And how, the best and most beautiful black ever in my totally objective and detached and not-at-all biased opinion :darklordyuzu:

Doesn’t she realise that all her ....finest.....costume moments are there on the internet for the casual listener - right up to the most fanatical fanyu - to google search and see - in all their .....glory?

22 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

Doesn’t she realise that all her ....finest.....costume moments are there on the internet for the casual listener - right up to the most fanatical fanyu - to google search and see - in all their .....glory?

I went to look her up on yt and :68468287:

Tbh honest I quite like Alban Préaubert's comments most of the time (it's the guy's name). He tries to be as objective as possible in his comments while being supportive - he even mentioned Shoma's problems ith prerotation, even if he loves Shoma, and very often calls out judges for their selective way of pushing some skaters up, and others down.

So, yeah, his comment about Johnny is unfair, and I didn't like it either, but I think it's only because he really doesn't like Otonal's costume I don't like it either tbh.

Nathalie Péchalat is... another story. But she doesn't comment this season, it seems ? Aaaaand... that's a good thing :)

9 minutes ago, Altie said:

Tbh honest I quite like Alban Préaubert's comments most of the time (it's the guy's name). He tries to be as objective as possible in his comments while being supportive - he even mentioned Shoma's problems ith prerotation, even if he loves Shoma, and very often calls out judges for their selective way of pushing some skaters up, and others down.

So, yeah, his comment about Johnny is unfair, and I didn't like it either, but I think it's only because he really doesn't like the costume I don't like it either tbh.

Nathalie Péchalat is... another story. But she doesn't comment this season, it seems ? Aaaaand... that's a good thing :)

I think so far she's only there for Ice dance now , but do you know who is the new woman ?? I can't catch her name :scratch2:

and about Alban , quite often I agree with him (even though is crusade for Vincent sake is quite funny for me ^^) but about Otoñal costume even tho you can don't like it I can't really understand beside the colour where is the 'imitation of Johnny's' here like I was confused because he was quite vehement about that so :scratch3: )

1 minute ago, SydneyH said:

I think so far she's only there for Ice dance now , but do you know who is the new woman ?? I can't catch her name :scratch2:

and about Alban , quite often I agree with him (even though is crusade for Vincent sake is quite funny for me ^^) but about Otoñal costume even tho you can don't like it I can't really understand beside the colour where is the 'imitation of Johny's here like I was quite confused because he was quite vehement about that so :scratch3: )

Yeah he was wrong about that comment, for sure :)

I don't know who the woman is. She's the same who commented Yuzu's FS in Nice I think :

1 hour ago, Sombreuil said:

Spoiler

*searches her name on google*

Hmmmm her costumes look quite okay to me?

*Stumbles upon the mummy costume*

.....oh.........