General Yuzuru Chat

Guys, i feel so happy but also tired and exhausted after chasing all the information, live, photo from practice, sp, lp, gala 

Zuzu you just burn out all my energy and make my week so much stress :10742290:

so now finally can have time for massage, enough sleep, a good relax tea....and restore our energy for 11 day!

Becoz, next Rostelecom Cup will be on 16-18 Nov!

be ready for another stress-up week!

:embSwan:

I just got home from Helsinki and just wanted to gush a little :10636614:It was such an amazing weekend, could not have dreamed of a better one. During Yuzu's performances in both SP and FP I started to cry because I was so overwhelmed with both how beautiful it was and how relieved I was for him :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I was trying to mentally prepare for witnessing a first pancake but no, he did.. that instead. I could see there is still room for improvement in a few places, and Yuzu must be slightly kuyashii for not surpassing 300 points yet, but overall both performances were just incredible. And seeing Haru yo koi live once more after FaOI was amazing, I'm so happy he kept it as his ex. He seemed so happy in the gala too :tumblr_inline_mg16hfnAAr1qdlkyg: 

I'm also glad the comp was in Helsinki because I'm originally from Finland despite living abroad these days, so it was a nice excuse to go visit home. I couldn't go back to my hometown but my mum and some cousins came to Helsinki to watch the comp, so we could catch up and have dinner together etc. I also managed to get my boyfriend to come with me although he knew absolutely nothing about figure skating and didn't have that much interest in it :68468287: In the end he came to see all the events with me and said he enjoyed it, so that was nice. Just overall a lot of very good memories from this weekend! Now I'm very tired after having to catch a flight on little sleep, but of course it was all worth it. Already looking forward to watching Rostelecom on the TV :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

1 hour ago, glilikoi said:

I just got home from Helsinki and just wanted to gush a little :10636614:It was such an amazing weekend, could not have dreamed of a better one. During Yuzu's performances in both SP and FP I started to cry because I was so overwhelmed with both how beautiful it was and how relieved I was for him :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I was trying to mentally prepare for witnessing a first pancake but no, he did.. that instead. I could see there is still room for improvement in a few places, and Yuzu must be slightly kuyashii for not surpassing 300 points yet, but overall both performances were just incredible. And seeing Haru yo koi live once more after FaOI was amazing, I'm so happy he kept it as his ex. He seemed so happy in the gala too :tumblr_inline_mg16hfnAAr1qdlkyg: 

I'm also glad the comp was in Helsinki because I'm originally from Finland despite living abroad these days, so it was a nice excuse to go visit home. I couldn't go back to my hometown but my mum and some cousins came to Helsinki to watch the comp, so we could catch up and have dinner together etc. I also managed to get my boyfriend to come with me although he knew absolutely nothing about figure skating and didn't have that much interest in it :68468287: In the end he came to see all the events with me and said he enjoyed it, so that was nice. Just overall a lot of very good memories from this weekend! Now I'm very tired after having to catch a flight on little sleep, but of course it was all worth it. Already looking forward to watching Rostelecom on the TV :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

That sounds absolutely wonderful. Yuzu, the miracle boy who prompts family get-togethers, too, now! Thank you for sharing (now and during over the weekend). :)