General Yuzuru Chat

Guys a bit off topic but when did Mr. Akira Kikuchi started going with Yuzu on competitions?

I always thought that his presence is good for Yuzu since he is his main therapist since 10 years old, if I remember it correctly.

I know Yuzu's an adult now and still has a full team behind him. Its just that I feel they have went to a lot. I wonder if they did parted ways.

Well the 2018 Olympics was great stage but I pray privately they had a great send off.:sorrow:

Just being emo about the people around Yuzu. Because as we know Javi is not there and now Kikuchi-san too.:sadPooh:

But thank goodness there is still Pooh. :winky:

9 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

That statement is just meaningless. First, he is a person, just like other actors, or singers, or performers are. And human beings have the right to have privacy, and their own space. It's obvious how chasing someone you don't personally know (as much as chasing someone you do know) is wrong and it violates basic human rights. Because it is not particularily violent, of course, it's not like people should get arrested. But it's a way to be violent, nontheless. It's physical violence because it literally feels like the poor guys has no room to breathe, and it's phsychological violence because what would happen if he actually stopped? And, say, started signing some autographs? He would never get out of there. But he is an athlete, so these things really are not his duty. He deserves freedom to concentrate, to be relaxed, to be focused. We are lucky because he is able to block out whatever upsets him, and take energy from the human support he gets, even when it gets overboard. Yuzu is very wise, so I wouldn't expect anything different from him. 

Doesn't make chasing him any less crazy and sick. 

I don't get why someone would call him a  "fantasy character"  :rolleyes:

Anyway,  I'm just saying it how it is. All the drama here  won't change that. He is a star and he should know by now how things are  

Mr. Enrique's fancam of Yuzu's SP <3<3<3 

I really appreciate this guy, you can see from his place in the Arena he's not really in the best seats, probably more on the cheapest ones, but he still goes to so many comps, he has to be truly devoted to the sport (and to the King, obs). 

2 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Mr. Enrique's fancam of Yuzu's SP <3<3<3 

I really appreciate this guy, you can see from his place in the Arena he's not really in the best seats, probably more on the cheapest ones, but he still goes to so many comps, he has to be truly devoted to the sport (and to the King, obs). 

His reactions always give me life. the LGC was the best

12 hours ago, Ashley2162018 said:

Well the 2018 Olympics was great stage but I pray privately they had a great send off.:sorrow:

Just being emo about the people around Yuzu. Because as we know Javi is not there and now Kikuchi-san too.:sadPooh:

But thank goodness there is still Pooh.

As I'd like to think of it now, Kikuchi san left some of his warlock power to Ghislain (and maybe a little bit more to Shuzo san, the Asahi TV (?) reporter for the GP series). I still want to see him with Yuzu as well but let's just hope that he is alright and well :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

So after patiently paying attention to Yuzu and his actions since ACI, I have to say this:

I love the new Yuzuru! Very much. He seems to be more relaxed - I don't know how to explain it, but even his kuyashii is not as tense as it was before. 

He is even forgetting his strict kuyashii before skating. Talking with Keiji or Brian and smiling...

And the main thing - he interacts. He is interacting with other skaters and forgetting his ninja habits. He is interacting with fans!!!! That's new and I love it. He pays attention to his fans, he lets people post photos throughout the social media. He is now even making video messages to his fans. He really is making me feel appreciated.

So, Yuzu, thank you, for your skating, your smiles and your appreciation!!!

:img_21:

On 11/3/2018 at 3:32 PM, shanshani said:

It occurs to me that not only is Yuzu likely to break records for the highest GOE achieved on a single element, he is also the person best positioned to break records for the lowest GOE achieved on a single element...because the worst GOE you could possibly get is be from falling on a fully rotated 4A, but you have to actually be able to rotate the 4A to achieve that. :xD:

The agony and the ecstasy of being a Hanyu fan, neatly summed up in one thought. 

:headdesk: