General Yuzuru Chat

I just want to say that i feel really happy (i think i sound like a certain someone...) because of all the love that's being shown around here :D

I am so tired, so so tired (even though i feel like i didn't do much) but it's all worth it for our Space Kitty :D

I mean... How can you see this

YIBzOQL.gif

And not feel energized to keep on going forward :) 

I know he is very inspiring to us. And i think this place is yet another display of how much he can motivate us :) 

I just want to say that i feel really happy (i think i sound like a certain someone...) because of all the love that's being shown around here :D

I am so tired, so so tired (even though i feel like i didn't do much) but it's all worth it for our Space Kitty :D

I know he is very inspiring to us. And i think this place is yet another display of how much he can motivate us :)

I am amazed =, we've been open no more than a few hours, haven't started spreading the word across social media yet, but already have over 100 members :yay: I think it's going to be great here once it really gets going. Last time I did a rebellion forum move it was awkward on the new site for weeks haha

ETA that gif makes me so soft. I am a sucker for nose wrinkles

yuzuangel said:
jinabee said:

I did notice your posts :rofl: I was thinking 'who is this? should I pm them the new forum?' I'm glad you found your way here :grin:

I've not been banned or gotten any kind of reprimand. I guess I'm a good girl :angel:

with that avatar, you look crystal clean :angel:

It's amazing how blessed he is with good looks, isn't it? :laughing: Like you guys said, it's as if the stars were all aligned to grace us with the presence of an angel, an extraterrestrial creature too otherworldly for us mere mortals to fathom 

Hydroblade said:

YIBzOQL.gif&key=773cdb480998462acf55775a

You deserve all the love you get, thank you for making this possible!

:clap:

Hydroblade said:

Thanks so much, you have every right to feel tired because look at how much has happened these past few days. We all love you lots. And I must say, I feel a lot happier and safer on this forum. :clap:

edit: literally I haven't even done anything and I'm still proud of you all. Keep believing in the power of Yuzuru!

Hydroblade said:

you guys deserve all the love you're getting and more /) v(\

it's so, so nice to finally have a place where i feel safe to talk about our space kitten :')

i have a couple of friends and family who are casual FS watchers, and i'm trying to get my best friend into it as well, but other than that, i don't have anybody i can talk about yuzu with

at least not the way i want to. so this is truly a blessing. i've probably said this a few times already but thank you so much for your hard work :bow:

Hydroblade said:

I second everybody, you guys did an amazing job and so quick ! :o

I never posted anything on gs (and I have to admit, the shear size of the ff was scaring me a bit) but I am now so happy to have the opportunity to freely to talk and gush over our space kitten :love: :love:

So thanks a lot !

helloo everyone! it's morning here and i'm happy to finally able to join this forum ^^

what a good feeling being free and safe ^^. big big kudos for you all that make this place possible! thank you so much!

i usually only lurking in old ff and very rarely post (i have different user name in old ff-it was diahpam, and i change it to have a fresh start he3). the last two days I surprised myself to post a lot more than my entire post in 2 years, arguing with mod, and having my posts deleted, so much for my (usually) docile and demure (virtual) self :D 

again, to everyone here, big big thank you !! i'm looking forward to our fun discussions here (including the invisible ones), and i will try to be more active!! if anything, this past two days teach me that i indeed feel strongly about our space kitten :love:

BTW

Here is my Yuzu image collection :D

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5_erFGrsEqINVBaQ1JnZml0bW8

:) Enjoy

ETA:

Guys... just because we're just starting... You can apply for church membership in your User Control Panel->Usergroups. The option to request membership should be there. I don't know if we already set the limit to allow only users with more than 100 posts though. I added some people already but i've been receivning requests left and right @_@

I need to take a nap