General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, Xen said:

They're saints really. I mean, they could be greedy capitalists and just sell and publish it because Fanyus will fork over money. But no, instead they are considerate of our wallets, even while magazines with sultry space kitty are hitting the shelves and flooring people left and right. 

I don't think they can really fathom that there is a market outside of japan. 

3 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

I've read the first section and ended up buying the ebook.

I'm going to read it tonight and got a feeling I need another box of tissues...:sadPooh:

You may be reading it right now :tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:

I ran to the book store nearby to buy it this morning.

I was so surprised (or even shocked) to know the whole training during the rehabilitation as well as the practice at PC

(the first 15 minute practice, etc )were planned by Yuzu himself without any involvement of Brian.

I had imagined Brian advised him, but no, it wasn't. It was planned cautiously by Yuzu's strategic mind.

Also, according to Brian, Yuzu had never skated perfect Ballade No.1 after starting again his training in January.

I still can't believe how come Yuzu could manage to skate clean short program at the most important moment of his life! 

20 minutes ago, daisyjune said:

You may be reading it right now :tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:

I ran to the book store nearby to buy it this morning.

I was so surprised (or even shocked) to know the whole training during the rehabilitation as well as the practice at PC

(the first 15 minute practice, etc )were planned by Yuzu himself without any involvement of Brian.

I had imagined Brian advised him, but no, it wasn't. It was planned cautiously by Yuzu's strategic mind.

Also, according to Brian, Yuzu had never skated perfect Ballade No.1 after starting again his training in January.

I still can't believe how come Yuzu could manage to skate clean short program at the most important moment of his life! 

Okay, I really really want an english translation of this now. T_T C'mon japanese publishers. 

52 minutes ago, daisyjune said:

Goodness. At this point, maybe Brian is starting to feel like he's just along for the ride:knc_brian2:. Also, that bodes well for Yuzu's future as a coach, should that be the path he chooses to take.:idk:

1 minute ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Goodness. At this point, maybe Brian is starting to feel like he's just along for the ride. Also, that bodes well for Yuzu's future as a coach, should that be the path he chooses to take.

Yeah I also think that Brian has learnt that with Yuzu, it's better to let him control the pace and trust his judgement. I think because of all the hardships in the past, they finally have that 100% trust now.