General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, MagicFS said:

Hi everyone! Just quickly stopping by before I leave for Helsinki to share my version of crochet Nessie.  

The yarn was called Pooh Yarn and it's close to the Otonal colors. And I added gold eyes and glitter. It's my first time crocheting a plushy and the yarn was impossible, but it was definitely fun and worth it.

Okay, back to packing... 💞

Aaah I can't wait for the cameras to catch the Pooh + Goat + Nessie rain! 

4 minutes ago, tkinashi said:

what if he will do chemistry's wings of words for the exhibition??

I've actually been watching that a lot lately and I like it more and more every time LOL So I'd be quite ok with it.

However, I object to big costume changes (exception being the length of the Otonal top), because otherwise my banner *points at signature* will be a bit... wrong :sorrow:

7 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I've actually been watching that a lot lately and I like it more and more every time LOL So I'd be quite ok with it.

However, I object to big costume changes (exception being the length of the Otonal top), because otherwise my banner *points at signature* will be a bit... wrong :sorrow:

I think he's not going to change anything! Somehow I think Seimei 1.0 and 2.0 was an exception, a delay in the making of the costume. But he did tell us that it wasn't finished yet. This time, he hasn't spoken about costumes at all, so I think they won't change. 

17 hours ago, Sammie said:

Can he do what Liza did? Take off his jacket while hydroblading instead of the cantilever? Is that even possible? 

Unfortunately (or fortunately) , I don't think it's physically possible to take off a jacket (or strip off a shirt) while hydroblading due to your body being bent very forward and towards your knee.

However, it is possible to do so during an Ina Bauer. So you could propose the jacket be taken off during an Ina Bauer, or Spread Eagle, or maybe even a twizzle if he doesn't go too fast and maintains enough rotations.

:space::winky: