General Yuzuru Chat

29 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I'm ready, too! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: If I survived Olympics, I can do it now, too!!  :9:I'm so excited! Can't wait to see Yuzu again and to see how his new programs have evolved!! :8232307:

I don't know now or remember how i survived the Olympics >_<

7 minutes ago, Bilge said:

I was only starting to follow Yuzu's competitions live at the time, so it was nothing compared to Helsinki. Now I am a fully invested fan and I go from :smiley-excited001: and :smiley_hairpull: and :smiley-happy085: to :happydance: and  :dancingpooh:and finally :13877886:, all in a minute or two

1 hour ago, Bilge said:

I remember i was so stressed and nervous that makes me difficult to breath. Even I lost my appetite I can't eat the whole day and waiting for yuzu's score online coz my stream just died.. That day was crazy.  I'm glad I've survived that day. Really. :13877886:

11 hours ago, TallyT said:

Origin is perfection as is.  Otonal maybe could be a little longer but I'm happy if it stays as is, especially the colour and decoration...

And we get to see if Haru yo Koi is definitely the gala piece and if so.... will he change the cherry blossom outfit?  :10636614:

If he will have a different costume for Haru yo Koi (or God forbid, different exhibition), you all will hear me wailing from dispair :drama:

1 minute ago, Yatagarasu said:

The "chest hair" bugs me. I just cannot unsee. So I hope that brown-ish bit goes away. The rest can stay :68468287:

LOL, I didn't even realize there is a "chest hair". :rofl3:

But I don't mind. At least it doesn't go hanging like that "belly hair" Kazuki Tomono had at Skate Canada SP. That was quite disturbing...

9 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

LOL, I didn't even realize there is a "chest hair". :rofl3:

But I don't mind. At least it doesn't go hanging like that "belly hair" Kazuki Tomono had at Skate Canada SP. That was quite disturbing...

A friend of mine called it 'chest hair' and that was it. Costume ruined for all time. I just cannot get past it since then :rofl:

Uh, yes, well. Best not to talk about that one :slinkaway:

24 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

The "chest hair" bugs me. I just cannot unsee. So I hope that brown-ish bit goes away. The rest can stay :68468287:

You just ruined it for me... :13877886: I didn’t mind it too much cuz I thought the black matches his pants. Now all I am going to see is chest hairs :tumblr_inline_mqt4gqDerH1qz4rgp: