General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

I love this little story, it sounds very Yuzuru-ish. And I don't give a fuck about haters and I think Yuzuru learned to do the same. So I really don't think everything Yuzuru says is top secret because living like that, hoping that no one shares what you say... who would live like that? 

Oh I totally agree. Everyone have little stories about other skaters to tell during commentaries. I find it interesting. The haterz going to hate on him no matter what he does anyways. 

Quite the social butterfly Yuzu's become lately. Posing on people's social media, showing up at parties to eat the food...next thing we know he'll even be going out to dinner...Javi's in Madrid scrolling through his Twitter feed with a growing expression of deep betrayal :xD:

12 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

I'm with @Katt and @KatjaThera on this one. To me it's very clear cut. If that did happen, it sounds like a private conversation. Emphasis on the private. Nothing gives anyone any right to disclose anyone's private conversations publicly, without both parties consent.

I think the location of the conversation counts, too. If it had been overheard while they were somewhere at ACI, or even in some public restaurant, that'd be a bit different. It'd be in a public place and while it still wouldn't really be ok, the chance of it being overheard by many people is higher and that makes it somewhat less private. However, it seems this took place at TCC, which is known to have very strict privacy rules, specifically designed to protect the athletes. I'm always uncomfortable when info trickles out of TCC, regardless of what info it is, even if sometimes it's also nice to hear and know. Knowing that TCC is built as a safe haven where skaters can be themselves and where they can say and do anything without fear of being judged, info from inside there being brought to the public, which sometimes - like now - ends up getting the skaters judged is obviously against TCC's policy and the staff's efforts.

Which is not to say TCC staff themselves are always perfect either. Some of the things Ghislain apparently said to people at ACI and supposedly ok-ed to be made public also made me uncomfortable. And Brian has learned his lesson not to do such things in the past, too.

And while I agree that, for his own sake, Yuzu shouldn't care what antis think or say, I'm not sure he's reached that point just yet. I'm not sure he even can. His sensitivity is one of the things that make him the artist he is, IMO.

32 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

I love this artist's characterization of Yuzu. H&L Yuzu is leading the team Origin the evil king and Otonal the serene prince.

The characters from Moomin are accompanying them too saying "Origin-sama powerful", "Origin-sama does not get electric shock" (those two white creatures can give electric shock if you get too close) and "You are a prince aren't you? I could tell straight away".

Many of you may know this but there's a Japanese anime of Moomin and we grew up with these characters too. Finland is very far from Japan but we have something in common that can help bring the two countries closer despite the geological distance. I have a really good feeling about Yuzu in Helsinki and hope that feeling come true :img_20:

I like that the ninja is starting to appear on camera more and more from his bat cave.... and even ate food in a social situation!!!  Maybe he really is a bit more relaxed without those Olympic rings sitting in his backpack.... for now, anyway. 

SC is over... onward march to Helsinki!!!!

1 hour ago, BWOZWaltz said:

I love this artist's characterization of Yuzu. H&L Yuzu is leading the team Origin the evil king and Otonal the serene prince.

The characters from Moomin are accompanying them too saying "Origin-sama powerful", "Origin-sama does not get electric shock" (those two white creatures can give electric shock if you get too close) and "You are a prince aren't you? I could tell straight away".

Many of you may know this but there's a Japanese anime of Moomin and we grew up with these characters too. Finland is very far from Japan but we have something in common that can help bring the two countries closer despite the geological distance. I have a really good feeling about Yuzu in Helsinki and hope that feeling come true :img_20:

I loved that anime. 

This drawing is super super cute! I am sofffft <3:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: