General Yuzuru Chat

14小时前, kaeryth说:

!!!!! New P&G Behind the Scenes with Yuzu and Matsuoka-san!

So in love the footage of the CM, i love Shuzo san!!!!!!!! (Poor swimming suit, i think Yuzu laugh a lot when seeing Shuzo wearing that :embSwan:)

What a lovely day we can have this! i just can't stop smiling when watching it.......

Btw, when is it shooting? 

18小时前, Neenah说:

I think I can help you guys in this discussion about Yuzu's new programs by offering a comparison

Here is H&L at ACI, the first performance of the program

and here is the program at Worlds

You can see how much the program changed and grew throughout the season (not just the jumps). I personally did not like it until NHK 

I delete my comment by mistake........so i retype now :10742290:

Just rewatched the video as a hardworking student

and Wow! i see lots of different in between! :heart::heart:

For ACI, i feel little boring when in the slient part and step sequence (sorry yuzu........:10640793:)

and some step and movement isnt really match the music, which you can feel that he is still get used to the music

And for World, i think everyone of us watched it for 1000x times already

but when i rewatch it, still make me tear :tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:

every jump, step, movement have its own meaning..........you can feel the spirit and make the music alive 

So now i am more excited on how yuzu make the ACI version of Otonal and Origin upgrade :003:

I don't remember if this has been posted but it's nice to see another performance of both Origin and Otonal ,kinda complete. Also the long SE looks better here than ACi bc he moves his upper body a bit more? idk how to explain it but it looks nicer to me

5 hours ago, micaelis said:

A good suggestion but if we're going for the truly evil, might I suggest 'Sauron'.  You can't get more evil than that.  And there's a good image there - an eye - that gives us the visual cachet that's necessary.  We might end up having to pool all the valid suggestions and do this with a poll.  I do think, however, that we need something to represent what seems to be Yuzu's biggest problem-maker, his all-too-frequent injuries.

Morgoth! Sry had to fight the first age erasure.. XP 

Back to yuzu... I'm so exited for next week...