General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, kaerb said:

I'm laughing at how I was just hoping they'd interact and now they're being their usual ridiculous comedy duo (Yuzu cheekily imitating Shuzo's mannerisms is my favourite)

Curious about the greenscreen and also Shuzo's......'swimming gear'.......what on earth do they have planned for the final CM :xD:

Waking up to Yuzu goofing off with Matsuosa in a fitted suit (?) is the best way to start the day :img_20:

It really seems every other day we have new Yuzu content

OMG! I knew that as soon as the countdown starts, things are going to happen!

As I went to work, I was about to cross a street. A car stopped to let me cross. I swear the engine sounded exactly like the Origin beginning!

And so are starting my pre-competition dreams and hallucinations. :embSwan:

10 hours ago, kaeryth said:

!!!!! New P&G Behind the Scenes with Yuzu and Matsuoka-san!

Awww! This looks so good already!! The new CM will be on air 1st of Nov - the first day of Heskinki GP!

I love these two interacting with each other like this. Shuzo is such a passionate guy. At the beginning when Shuzo said "Olympics are coming to Tokyo", Yuzu replied "I think the whole nation of Japan will get hot". I don't know if you know but people always joke about wherever Shuzo goes, the temperature rises because of his passionate attitude towards everything especially sports. I don't know if their interactions are scripted (prob are) but they seem to feed off with each others' positive vibe.

i wonder when they shot this and also makes me teeny bit worried as Yuzu's voice's a bit nasal...stay healthy my dear boy....:13877886:

8 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Awww! This looks so good already!! The new CM will be on air 1st of Nov - the first day of Heskinki GP!

I love these two interacting with each other like this. Shuzo is such a passionate guy. At the beginning when Shuzo said "Olympics are coming to Tokyo", Yuzu replied "I think the whole nation of Japan will get hot". I don't know if you know but people always joke about wherever Shuzo goes, the temperature rises because of his passionate attitude towards everything especially sports. I don't know if their interactions are scripted (prob are) but they seem to feed off with each others' positive vibe.

i wonder when they shot this and also makes me teeny bit worried as Yuzu's voice's a bit nasal...stay healthy my dear boy....:13877886:

Because of the nasal voice I'm pretty sure it was shot at the beginning of July. His voice was pretty nasal when he did 24HTV filming, too. I think he caught a cold at the end of FaOI and so everything after that was with that nasal voice. (I think at least one of the last post-FaOI show interviews was like that, too) I was actually a bit amused that now this CM will have immortalized his nasal voice :mischief:

Because of one of the preceding interviews I think it probably useful if we come up with some sort of character that represents 'injury', a monstrous sort that is always threatening Yuzu but is fought off by Yuzu with the aid of his loyal contingent of Pooh, Nessie and GOAT.  They are Yuzu's bodyguards and they are the ones protecting or rescuing Yuzu whenever he is threatened or held captive by the 'injury' monster.  So does anybody have some ideas of what 'injury' should be called and what 'injury' looks like?

59 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Thank you so much for the translation and explanation! It’s fun and interesting to know the details! I find it’s so endearing that we fans are just protective and worrying parents towards our Yuzu! :softYuzu:we detect his very nano-second blurred appearances in others’s videos, his off tone , his changed guards....

28 minutes ago, micaelis said:

Because of one of the preceding interviews I think it probably useful if we come up with some sort of character that represents 'injury', a monstrous sort that is always threatening Yuzu but is fought off by Yuzu with the aid of his loyal contingent of Pooh, Nessie and GOAT.  They are Yuzu's bodyguards and they are the ones protecting or rescuing Yuzu whenever he is threatened or held captive by the 'injury' monster.  So does anybody have some ideas of what 'injury' should be called and what 'injury' looks like?

Something slimy? Like the pokemon Sleimok of Pokemon Go?

:rofl:

...I cannot embed an image, but it seems to move towards the watcher....

27 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I swear I just watched this yesterday...is Jack stalking my YT lists now? :xD:

I did watch this one too...I think it's on Jack's YT recommendation list not him stalking us!! To have Yuzu video appear on the recommendation list, Jack must have been watching quite a few of Yuzu videos as often as...everyday? :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: It's official!! Jack is one of the satellites!! We should give him an honorary satellite membership:animated-smileys-character-075:

1 hour ago, micaelis said:

Voldemort  :devil3:

46 minutes ago, GoldMedalist said:

Voldemort  :devil3:

A good suggestion but if we're going for the truly evil, might I suggest 'Sauron'.  You can't get more evil than that.  And there's a good image there - an eye - that gives us the visual cachet that's necessary.  We might end up having to pool all the valid suggestions and do this with a poll.  I do think, however, that we need something to represent what seems to be Yuzu's biggest problem-maker, his all-too-frequent injuries.