General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, 4Nessie said:

:LOL:

Being a new Planet member is so much fun!!! I just stumbled upon a historical moment of Dory costume reveal!!! I've been laughing so hard for the past 20 minutes... My husband is starting to be worried. :68468287:

Yeah, I can imagine reading some of our comments from back in real time would be quite funny!! One day I'll go back and look at our older collective craziness too.... :) 

2 minutes ago, liv said:

Yeah, I can imagine reading some of our comments from back in real time would be quite funny!! One day I'll go back and look at our older collective craziness too.... :) 

I didn't understand what Dory refers to. I had no idea, that it was THAT fish reference!!!  It is hilarious! I didn't realize his costume was so shocking so it didn't make sense to me. (I quite like it...):68468287:

And I am looking forward to future costume reveals with all fellow fanyus here. 

27 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

That's what I thought! He has feathers and he moves like a Swan. I am already pleased. 
(But if he ever goes for Tchaikovsky, I cannot really complain <3 )

I want him to do Nutcracker pieces. He'd be the best Sugar Plum Fairy...

1 minute ago, Victoria said:

I sometimes go back to cry at our Olympic's comments :sadPooh:

I joined after Olys and I'm afraid to go and read those comments... I cried enough all by myself when he finished Ballade... I don't need to be encouraged to bawl by seeing other satellites do so...

9 hours ago, 4Nessie said:

Personally, I wouldn't be able to choose between Italy and France, if I could visit only one of them. Luckily for me, I had enough opportunity to travel to both countries few times. I think Yuzu should see both. (But I suppose he would be interested more in the state of ice rink, than nature. Nature's turn is after he is done with skating.)

And to brag some more... Prague is not so bad - it has pretty much whole Central Europe combined in several meters.  So if Yuzu has a hard time choosing, I would suggest to come here.:LOL:

I liked  Prague. :yes: Between Italy and France, i prefer France, i have really nice memories on my time there    

8 hours ago, 4Nessie said:

Dvořák is nice, the New World Symphony is probably not well suited for skating though. It's calming. Like very very calming. I know he would do magic with it, but most of the audience would probably die of boredom... 

Smetana could have some interesting pieces. (I am curious, what would Yuzu do with The Bartered Bride Overture...)

It seems as if people only know  the New World Symphony , but   Dvorak has so many great music pieces, how about his slavonic dances?

2 hours ago, 4Nessie said:

:LOL:

Being a new Planet member is so much fun!!! I just stumbled upon a historical moment of Dory costume reveal!!! I've been laughing so hard for the past 20 minutes... My husband is starting to be worried. :68468287:

Oh the Dory reveal was a moment to remember for, err, all sorts of reasons. That first picture.... lucky I was in the house on my own, because I shrieked (in my defence, I was inexperienced and thought it might be his gala costume for the year!!!!!):crazyshit:

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I joined after Olys and I'm afraid to go and read those comments... I cried enough all by myself when he finished Ballade... I don't need to be encouraged to bawl by seeing other satellites do so...

Hey, we have streaming parties every now and then, i'm sure there will be a chance to relive those moments ;)

50 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Hey, we have streaming parties every now and then, i'm sure there will be a chance to relive those moments ;)

Considering that I was crying b/c of his injury and recovery,  you'll understand when I say that I don't want to cry over a Yuzu performance ever again...:sadPooh: