General Yuzuru Chat

10 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Yuzu music box in the newspaper

I know the pre-order of these musical boxes is finished but if you just want to check the  tune, you can find the samples on their web site.

https://www.orgel-gallery.jp/SHOP/203897/list.html

Just click on each box image then scroll down to find the sample play back button.

LaFqK2u.png

Price range from ¥48,600 to ¥2,376 and you can tell the sound of the most expensive ones are really nice.

I also want them to make one like the old fashioned design that I used to have when I was a child - with a Yuzu figurine spins when you open the box lid...:tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg: I'd be listening to the tune and be mesmerised at the figurine like when I watch Yuzu video :68468287:

1 hour ago, BWOZWaltz said:

I know the pre-order of these musical boxes is finished but if you just want to check the  tune, you can find the samples on their web site.

https://www.orgel-gallery.jp/SHOP/203897/list.html

Just click on each box image then scroll down to find the sample play back button.

LaFqK2u.png

Price range from ¥48,600 to ¥2,376 and you can tell the sound of the most expensive ones are really nice.

I also want them to make one like the old fashioned design that I used to have when I was a child - with a Yuzu figurine spins when you open the box lid...:tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg: I'd be listening to the tune and be mesmerised at the figurine like when I watch Yuzu video :68468287:

Yuzu figurine spinning in the beillmann position. <3

6 hours ago, Ashley2162018 said:

I actually thought it was a mistranslation since the calendar is the freebie and the blanket is the main purchase.

But since I can be a real sucker in things that are Yuzu related I had to ask.

:english2:

I think the poster is trying to say that she didn't care about the blanket, only the calendar. Definitely she's trying to be funny.

Max is one of us!!

I literally shudder thinking about an alternative universe where Yuzu picked baseball instead! I mean given his personality he can be great at that but just imagine how much we could have missed!!!(backward Seimei cross cane to my mind for some reason!):59227c768286a__s:

costunes!

gorgeous historical programs

:13877886:

and these little moments !!

he knows he’s loved so much so he doesn’t mind acting like that !

21 hours ago, ruruzest said:

Ah yes, character development. From Shogi team captain to honor roll student to University Teaching Assistant Zu. 

I see how this goes. The last one does look extremely smug....he knows the answer and how to solve this complex question while half asleep, and he isn't telling you, you as the student must be hard working and diligent in your efforts. 

(Speaking of which, wonder what the waiting line would look like if he did work as a teaching assistant? :13877886:)

12 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

I also think it's fairly low... I think he'll be far more focused on Worlds. He went in 2017 probably just because it was in Pyeongchang. And before that I think he went pretty much where he was told. From my understanding, 4CC was usually where federations sent their B teams. It's rather rare that the top of the top go there. Being so close to Worlds, there's not much point unless they really need the mileage. The traveling isn't really worth it. And even though it's technically not that far this time, I'm not sure a trip to California in the midst of preparations for Worlds in Toronto makes much sense (I'm not sure, but I think it'd also be a bit of a temperature change and that's always risky, as it can lead to colds and/or fevers and with Yuzu aiming for Nessie, I'd really rather he never sets foot on ice while sick again...). That said, it is the only title he has left and he might want to fight it out with Nathan again - assuming Nathan is going - one more time before Worlds. So who knows... but I wouldn't hold my breath. (I wouldn't be surprised if, in the circumstances of a good result at Nationals, Daisuke might go to 4CC, though...)

I actually think there's high chance Yuzuru will go. He said he want to compete as many comp as possible this season. And tbh, Yuzuru often doesn't do well after a long break (PC is the exception). Japan often send their top team to 4CC unless its Oly season, and yet last season they send the Olys team minus Yuzuru to 4CC. I think it would depend on his condition, if he's healthy enough, he would go 

As for Dai, even if he get good result at Nats, to compete at 4CC/WC, he need to get TES min at a senior B first. 

39 minutes ago, Xen said:

Ah yes, character development. From Shogi team captain to honor roll student to University Teaching Assistant Zu. 

I see how this goes. The last one does look extremely smug....he knows the answer and how to solve this complex question while half asleep, and he isn't telling you, you as the student must be hard working and diligent in your efforts. 

(Speaking of which, wonder what the waiting line would look like if he did work as a teaching assistant? :13877886:)

Lol when you mention shogi, my mind goes to Yoshiharu Habu (the person who share the same kanji name with Hanyu) xD and Mr. Habu wears glasses :gla:

2 hours ago, liv said:

A trip to 4CC might be possible this season if he's healthy. A trip to California is far different from a flight to Asia, where 4CC is so often held (not to mention only 3 hour time diff)... if he's feeling really good and 4A is actually on the agenda, who knows.

Yuzu in California for 4cc!! In my very same state??? Plus the ticket price is ridiculously expensive!!! :dpooh: