General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

omg :13877886:

:tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

That reminds me, i recently told my boyfriend,(in front of all his family) "You shut up, you're three years younger than me!"
And he said "...Three? What are you talking about, i'm only a year younger..."

Complete silence. He was just staring at me like:mischief:

I turned into a traffic light and he went all fake-serious "Okay, please explain yourself. Three years?"

I hid in his arms and just whispered "Okay, Yuzu is three years younger than me"

And he laughed. He laughed LOUDLY "ah, so Yuzu is first hmm... interesting"

In my defense i met Yuzu first...

:embSwan:

12 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

:tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

That reminds me, i recently told my boyfriend,(in front of all his family) "You shut up, you're three years younger than me!"
And he said "...Three? What are you talking about, i'm only a year younger..."

Complete silence. He was just staring at me like:mischief:

I turned into a traffic light and he went all fake-serious "Okay, please explain yourself. Three years?"

I hid in his arms and just whispered "Okay, Yuzu is three years younger than me"

And he laughed. He laughed LOUDLY "ah, so Yuzu is first hmm... interesting"

In my defense i met Yuzu first...

:embSwan:

:darklordyuzu:  I’m glad he got a good sense of humor about it. 

It seems that a new edition of Team Brian will be published on 1st November. From what I understand there'll be new parts in the book about the road to PyeongChang and also about the 2018/2019 season, including parts about Yuzu.

The Team Brian book was first published in November 2014 and it was written by Brian Orser. It is only available in Japanese (but some parts were translated into English)

Hopefully there'll be translations of these tweets soon. :)  

5 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

I bet that he wants to go with me to GPF to stop me from dressing up as a pooh and throwing myself on the ice:peekapooh:

Please assure your BF that such a scenario at GPF is impossible due to 2 factors:

-A sufficient number of satellites will be at GPF to ensure you do not attempt to injure yourself

- And pooh onsies are not aerodynamic enough to allow that, and dressing up as a pooh mascot would be too heavy (surprised if you can even jump in those things to get past the rink barriers)