General Yuzuru Chat

11 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Yes this is very hard question. Can we at least choose one each for sp, fs and ex? I'd choose PC Chopin for sp, Worlds H&L for fs and PC Notte Stellata for ex...oh hang on, I can't let go Requiem from worlds. I like GPS one as well but imo the performance at worlds had the emotions  running deep throughout the performance because of what's happened earlier there. And if I can pick all time fav to add, I'd choose RJ1 Nice and that, I can never let go :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I'd choose Otonal (already my favorite :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:), Worlds R+J 1.0 for FS, and Requiem from Worlds :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

56 minutes ago, Fay said:

We’ve been zombies for quite a while now. This is a planet of zombies feeding on Yuzu skates...

52 minutes ago, Xen said:

That does make him the one who shall not be named though. 

Zombie overlord Zu- so nice of him to remember to feed us once every 2 months or so.

48 minutes ago, Fay said:

May he continue (with wings) to do so...

41 minutes ago, Xen said:

A feathery zombie overlord? Interesting Halloween costume idea, maybe we should send it to Zu. 

37 minutes ago, Fay said:

Hmm, considering his FS costume already has feathers and is blackish... 

he’s likely to be getting ready for his GP event then, right? So can he postpone the party? 

28 minutes ago, Frenchkiss70 said:

I should probably write my last will before going to Helsinki :10742290:

And here I thought we were live satellites in his orbit...

No matter what it is, Zu's definitely a source of life for us!!! More please!!:snonegai:

And @Frenchkiss70, yes, make sure your affairs are in order and you've said your last goodbyes. Just in case Full Power Zu makes an appearance. 

17 hours ago, bubblyfluff said:

Such a hard question 😂 I think it would be Notte Stellata in Pyeongchang, the sheer beauty and hope he presented there became my source of energy countless of times already

Me too. It inspires me so much, it's unbelievable. And his expression is so soft and thankful... 

I rewatch this on an almost daily basis, I can't get enough of it. 

9 hours ago, 4Nessie said:

There probably will be some differences between Zen-Yuzu's Full Power theme and the same Full Power theme overtaken by Full-Kuyashii-Yuzu... right?

Oh d-d-dear...:squishedPooh:(insert fearfulness Piglet clutching Pooh for protection here)

10小时前, 4Nessie说:

There probably will be some differences between Zen-Yuzu's Full Power theme and the same Full Power theme overtaken by Full-Kuyashii-Yuzu... right?

7小时前, Yatagarasu说:

To put it mildly :biggrin:

Kuyashii Zu is a scary Zu. 

yes.....a Full Power Zen-Yuzu got 263 points only....
But KUYASHII Yuzu........:omg::003: 

I think we should recap those KUYASHII Power moment such as.....

SOCHI LP->WORLD LP(CLEAN)

SEIMI GPF(Everyone do very well so he power-up and break all record?!)........

and ofcourse  2017 Worlds SP 5th-> LP 1st!!!!