General Yuzuru Chat

5 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Because his twizzle-3A in Otonal at ACI got a +1 from one judge. :P

Oh yeah... that's that thing... I am still trying to believe I saw wrong... no way I want to see it as an emoji :68468287:

15小时前, WinForPooh说:

Is it really only a month to Helsinki? So close and yet so far! I cannot wait to see how he's developed both Otonal and Origin. 

but i feel 1 month is so...so...so..long for me....

i miss him :10742290:

but of course, i know we should give him time to refine his program and aim the truly "there's no meaning if i didnt win" without Kuyashii

So cute! Here they talked about the Chopin music box that Miyagi gave to Yuzu on the day of the parade. Thank you to the maker! (he's so sweet and looks like a teddy lol ^^, and his name really has a "bear" kanji in it) 

Apparently you can buy it here lol but I think the one engraved with Yuzu's name is sold out rip  http://www.kumanodo.com/eccube/html/products/detail/480 Dbjwo0vUwAAkmvv.jpg 

18 hours ago, Tee said:

It says here that the live stream is TBA – it might be live on CBC, and other sport channels because it's a bigger comp than ACi? Have Grand Prix events been on various sports channels before or is that only for bigger comps, like GPF, Worlds, and Olys?

Thanks for the link! I suppose i just have to look out for the live stream schedule then :dancingpooh:

On 10/2/2018 at 7:44 PM, PapiandPooh422 said:

I found this and I never thought I needed it in my life. :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffBcXo1qid2nw:

This is CRAZY good, and usually I disapprove of switching out music in a program like this, sorta indicates the program is 'generic' if multiple soundtracks can be used.. but THIS!!!

:10742290:

Yeah, I was already onboard with tango for Yuzu, I'm sure we'll get it someday. With the LGC hair, of course. Show programs if nothing else...

(Pssst lurker)

:peekapooh: