General Yuzuru Chat

53 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Trust Yuzu to pull the most Extra of ‘senpai notice me’ moves (though I’m giggling at how Extra he’s going to be in the GP series...we thought he gave up his life for Seimei but this is him unleashing Full Fanboy and we know from experience how much power we can harness when our fan emotions are harnessed :giggle:

I expect him to be making the programs more complex and getting on top of stamina issues. He’s got quite a bit of time before the first GP, I’m sure he’ll use it wisely. 

Side note: Not sure if appropriate to link here but I have an ACI recap up on my blog now with impressions from the comp and Yuzu http://bit.ly/ACISR. If not allowed, please just enjoy some Yuzu photography from me : P

Great recap and an enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing.

Hace 1 hora, kaerb said:

I have an ACI recap up on my blog now with impressions from the comp and Yuzu http://bit.ly/ACISR. If not allowed, please just enjoy some Yuzu photography from me : P

Thank you so much for this, I really enjoyed reading your recap. Also thanks for your tips and recommendations!! I’m going to CoR and will experience a live competition for the first time!!! I can’t wait!!! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

1 hour ago, kaerb said:

Side note: Not sure if appropriate to link here but I have an ACI recap up on my blog now with impressions from the comp and Yuzu http://bit.ly/ACISR. If not allowed, please just enjoy some Yuzu photography from m: P

Thank you so much for the recap, looks like you had the time of your life. And your photographies are beautiful.

38 minutes ago, MeowZu said:

Has this been posted already? Hahaha look at this brat lol whoever ends up with him should definitely attend Mama Hanyu's masterclass on how to deal with Yuzu

Now he wants to murder-glare his own mom! He is an ordinary boy after all!

:darklordyuzu:

1 hour ago, MeowZu said:

Has this been posted already? Hahaha look at this brat lol whoever ends up with him should definitely attend Mama Hanyu's masterclass on how to deal with Yuzu

LOL yes, that's from last year before Seimei. We had quite the laugh about it... it's hilarious how he just stares at the gloves in disbelief. (I also find it pretty funny that none of the people around him seem to notice the whole thing. Only Brian looks as he stuffs the gloves back in his backpack, a bit like "Huh?" but still doesn't say anything)

2小时前, MeowZu说:

OMG...its so funny when he look at those gloves for a few seconds......so soft when he try to wave to mama and then shock the gloves, haha

btw....i always find :knc_brian1:brian take more times for prepare yuzu stuff (such as pooh.....towel...) but Javi seems so independent that he doesnt have any for Brian to take care with

16 minutes ago, sophiang said:

OMG...its so funny when he look at those gloves for a few seconds......so soft when he try to wave to mama and then shock the gloves, haha

btw....i always find :knc_brian1:brian take more times for prepare yuzu stuff (such as pooh.....towel...) but Javi seems so independent that he doesnt have any for Brian to take care with

Hahahahaha did you see how he glared at his mom? This boy hahahahahaha 

Brian has developed some mama instincts over the years. He used to find Yuzu with Pooh weird until he became his coach. Now, he's Pooh's caretaker. Lols. 

25 minutes ago, MeowZu said:

Hahahahaha did you see how he glared at his mom? This boy hahahahahaha 

Brian has developed some mama instincts over the years. He used to find Yuzu with Pooh weird until he became his coach. Now, he's Pooh's caretaker. Lols. 

And now Luna's too lol I actually LOL-ed hard when Brian showed up on Wednesday at ACI with Luna in his arms. (I know other TCC skaters had their own plushy tissue cases, but I don't remember seeing Brian carry them. Only Pooh and now Luna lol)

18 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

And now Luna's too lol I actually LOL-ed hard when Brian showed up on Wednesday at ACI with Luna in his arms. (I know other TCC skaters had their own plushy tissue cases, but I don't remember seeing Brian carry them. Only Pooh and now Luna lol)

Brian is their slave hahahahaha it's like Pooh is now part of Team TCC and now Luna too hahahahahaha

34 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

(I know other TCC skaters had their own plushy tissue cases, but I don't remember seeing Brian carry them. Only Pooh and now Luna lol)

He did carry Javi's and Nam's plushy tissue-boxes. But Javi and Nam hadn't them for long, if my memory serves me right.

6 minutes ago, Arwen said:

He did carry Javi's and Nam's plushy tissue-boxes. But Javi and Nam hadn't them for long, if my memory serves me right.

Oh did he? I knew they had them, I didn't know Brian actually carried them. I'd like some pictures now lol

There's a picture from this year's ACI where he is skating his long program and he's holding his hands at around chest height and he's staring at his gloved hands... my first reaction to it was that he was thinking "yes! I have the right gloves this time" because I remembered last year's funny moment. 

19 時間前, micaelisさんが言いました:

There's already been a bit of speculation on the topic but I thought I'd focus more intensely on the following question - With this very long interval between AIC and Helsinki what do you think Yuzu hopes to accomplish during these upcoming weeks?

Oh, that's easy.

- get his senpais to notice him

- brush up elements

- build massive amounts of stamina

- incorporate new elements

- kick everyone's proverbial asses

I think I'm ready for harder questions now =D

2 時間前, livさんが言いました:

There's a picture from this year's ACI where he is skating his long program and he's holding his hands at around chest height and he's staring at his gloved hands... my first reaction to it was that he was thinking "yes! I have the right gloves this time" because I remembered last year's funny moment. 

I gotta wonder...does he recycle costume gloves? I mean he's bound to have spare ones lying around. Are the current ones part of his R&J 2.0 ensemble? Soooo curious...