General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

Yuzuru should be proud of us - we are following his teachings about quality being important. 

Honestly my favourites were the bodyguard lifting Yuzu fanarts popping up in a second, and Briand thinking that bleeding Yuzuru was part of the costume in CoC. I just can't, I choke up laughing just thinking about it 

I think it speaks very clearly how dramatic Yuzu can be with his costume choices, if Ghislain saw Yuzu skating with bandage and blood, and he just thought it's just over the top costuming and didn't have any second thoughts about it :xD: 

13 hours ago, Frenchkiss70 said:

Yuzu (before ACI): I want to skate because it’s fun, I want to jump the 4A, I don’t care about scores or WR anymore

Fanyus: He’s matured so much, a zen Yuzu is going to be so enjoyable to watch, next level really...

Yuzu (after ACI): Kuyashii, I want to train more, I want to win, gimme gold.

Fanyus (collective sigh of relief): Thank God he’s back!!!

:grin:

Now Yuzu, as glad as I am that you’re on Kuyashii fire please please please take care of you’re health

I feel like I shouldn't be enjoying the kuyashiiiii as much as I am but... I am :10636614:

38 minutes ago, raebia said:

..I am torn here...I really loved him being zen and not having to win anything, to be able to just pursue his artistic vision..as much as I love his murderface and being in killer— mode...I just looked forward  to going  to Helsinki and being relaxed..:grin:. And now..tension..terror..heartbreak..relief...as we all know it!:xD:. Oh well. If he is in fighting mode, I will have to suffer the tension, then..:hachimaki::pbow::embSwan::xD:.

I am going along with him...😊

I'm also going to Helsinki.  Watching him on tv was totally nerve wreaking so cannot imagine what the live performances are going to do to me.  I shall be on the edge of my blow-up cushion on my seat for sure!!!  (That's if I can work out where to buy one).  My bum went numb in Milan at the Worlds.  It will be very interesting to see what changes/refinements he makes and I cannot wait!  :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

I just found my favorite professor also like figure skating!!!! 

So it's my class for Easy Asian Religion and Philosophy. Today we are engaging in the philosophy of Daosim which I think can directly found the similar implication in Yuzu's personal philosophy. We talk about like there is always a higher way, a superior way to do thing. And my professor uses the example of skating to illustrate that only when you internalize the external skills, the skill can become the one with you, the integral part of you as a whole. That's exactly what Yuzu mentioned in previous interviews that how techniques and artistic should be harmonized and become part of your body-mind.

thank you Yuzu! You are such inspirational not for my life but also for my learning!

And my professor is just awesom! I bet she watched Yuzu's omlypic competition!!!

1 minute ago, Sammie said:

:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

I blame you folk... in the wee hours last night I dreamed about Origin Yuzu riding on a giant plesiosaur-Nessie-type creature (and yes, it was goldy, well sort of!!) on a inland frozen lake in the middle of the desert.... which didn't make any sense (how the creature managed the ice wasn't at all clear either) but in the dream who cared???  :darklordyuzu:

2 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Some fan really get out of hand and lose their mind. We all just want Yuzu to stay and feel safe. 

Oh, God. The poor guy!

But how did anyone stalk him to his hotel, when the competition was held in the same city where he lives full time? I mean, presumably he wouldn't have stayed in a hotel but at home. Is this another one of those 'lost in translation' things?